AOC Says Something Ignorant

Hijinx

She sure gets threatened a lot. She was locked up tight in another bldg. on Jan. 6 and so frightened she thought the visitors roaming the capitol were going to come after her. Who was this un named Republican who threatened to kill her.? Did I miss something?
Yes: She is a drama queen. Is she a woman of Color? She looks white to me.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
She sure gets threatened a lot. She was locked up tight in another bldg. on Jan. 6 and so frightened she thought the visitors roaming the capitol were going to come after her. Who was this un named Republican who threatened to kill her.? Did I miss something?
Yes: She is a drama queen. Is she a woman of Color? She looks white to me.
Remember the guy she was hanging out with and snickering while the speaker of the house election was going on? He edited a cartoon and put his and her faces in it, more like a little boy trying to get a girls attention by being a butt, this is the threat and the threatener. Also she's POC like George Zimmerman is white, when it's convenient for the narrative.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

As long as they make the claim they are being attacked for being female/black/brown/muslim, they will ensure that they are eternally immunized from criticism.

Just like when obama was criticized for his shitty policies. They'd counter that you disagree because he's black.

It's also happening with kammy, mayorkas & the ebony Shirley Temple spokesperson.

PJay

Looks like "some people did something" :razz:

Fn-sxh2WYAE9vXT.jpeg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Man, AOC is having a day. At the House Oversight Committee meeting Wednesday, she performed some “stochastic terrorism” of her own by blaming Libs of TikTok for violence against transgender children and non-whites. Talk about an elected official painting a target on a private citizen. Then she fumed about the committee wasting time on “Hunter Biden’s half-fake laptop story” when it could be discussing abortion rights or voting rights. That wasn’t the extent of her whining, though. She demanded decorum, and that would mean the Republicans on the committee would have to stop “threatening” the former Twitter executives who were testifying.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

AOC suggests expanding federal EV tax credits to cover electric bikes

Democrats have argued that the tax credits would help Americans afford electric vehicles. Ocasio-Cortez, a member of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, was asked if she thinks the $80,000 cap for electric SUVs to qualify for the tax credit is too high.

"I'd certainly like to also see an expansion into EV bikes as well and more affordability for lower tier options," she said during an interview Tuesday evening on Capitol Hill.

The Washington D.C. City Council is considering providing residents with $400 for electric bikes.

herb749

AOC suggests expanding federal EV tax credits to cover electric bikes

Democrats have argued that the tax credits would help Americans afford electric vehicles. Ocasio-Cortez, a member of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, was asked if she thinks the $80,000 cap for electric SUVs to qualify for the tax credit is too high.

"I'd certainly like to also see an expansion into EV bikes as well and more affordability for lower tier options," she said during an interview Tuesday evening on Capitol Hill.

The Washington D.C. City Council is considering providing residents with $400 for electric bikes.

I still wouldn't spend that much money for a EV. Give me one with a thousand mile range & I'll think about it.

Hijinx

$80,000 dollars.
I haven't owned a new car for many years, I cannot afford them. I buy used cars.
It's $15,000 for a good used car, and then after EV's become used I will have to buy one who's battery is partially done for and have to buy the car and put a $5,000 dollar battery in it.
These F'ing people are insane. Well I suppose I won't get to live long enough to really have to worry about it, but they are still crazy.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

AOC serves up disinformation about Hunter Biden — and us

“I believe that political operatives who sought to inject explosive disinformation with the Washington Post couldn’t get away with it — and now they’re livid,” railed Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in Wednesday’s hearings about Twitter censoring the Hunter Biden story.

First off, Congresswoman, we’re the New York Post. We understand how you can get confused since you don’t spent much time in the city that elected you.

But that’s the least of your problems. For someone who claims to be an opponent of “disinformation,” you sure shovel enough horse manure to fill an MSNBC studio.

The Hunter Biden laptop was indeed “explosive” but not fake. If you don’t believe us, you can read the confirmations and follow-up reporting in countless other publications, including the Washington Post. Or you can believe Hunter Biden, who admitted it was his laptop in legal letters last week.