Aunt Jemima Aincha Momma!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Kareem of Wheat?

Oh Snap that dudes black as well

Hijinx

Is it OK to laugh at the ignorance of these offended people, or is that racist?

It seems that white people are the only ones who can be offended and it doesn't matter.

LightRoasted

If I may ...

Louise

This is so sad. She is a symbol of comfort and good pancakes. :(

And, she became very wealthy because of those pancakes. Good for her. It is hard to find that fact on the internet. Go figure. And, her death was being in the wrong place at the wrong time. RIP Aunt Jemima.

Louise

And, I want to know how people feel about military and police who voluntarily put their lives in danger to
protect the USA.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

And, I want to know how people feel about military and police who voluntarily put their lives in danger to protect the USA.
Not my post. I pulled this from another site's comment section.

Actually, educated people have an answer.

And don't listen to the people the media focuses on and don't listen to the media story ABOUT the demonstrators.

The police NEED to be abolished. But before your emotions take off with your brain, understand FIRST what police ARE, and understand SECOND what EDUCATED PEOPLE ARE PROPOSING.

First, the LEGAL DEFINITION of "Police Officer" is "Overseer of the labor force". That's the ACTUAL LEGAL DEFINITION. This means that police are, in fact, WHIP CRACKERS over the WORKING CLASS. There's NO WAY to misinterpret that. The police are CORPORATE ENTITIES that enforce UNLAWFUL ordinances and statutes. These unlawful acts carried out BY the police are, in fact, the primary source of problems WITH the police. This is because the corporatization America of has created a system of SUB-law called LEGAL. Legal is below Lawful...and many things which are LEGAL are UNLAWFUL, and in fact the MAJORITY of statutes and ordinances are, in fact, COMPLETELY Unlawful (and, in fact, unconstitutional).

Now, once we can all agree (for the love of God if you can't see, with actual information and knowledge, then you're brainwashed, because that's what knowledge SHOULD do, is alter your ideas and thinking) that what the police represent is, in fact, BAD (and what the police represent IS bad, because they are UNLAWFUL), then we can agree that they should be abolished.

BUT WHAT TO DO WITHOUT POLICE, you ask in sheer terror? Why, you EXPAND THE SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENTS NATIONWIDE. Why? Because the role of the Sheriff is actually SUPPOSED to be "LAW enforcement". Police aren't even SUPPOSED to do "law enforcement". AND the Sheriffs answer to a constitutional election process, meaning we can VOTE THEM OUT. You can't VOTE OUT a police officer.

Now. Argue with pure logic backed by reason AND LAW.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Lots of white wimmens inject collagen around their mouths so they can have those lips, too

Thanks I was going to make that point ........ trying to be Kim K 1000's of Instragram ' models ' have those big fake lips

herb749

You changing the names will just create another problem. You can't change them into a white person. That'll just create another more controversy. Even changing it to the tree it comes from name would make them upset. I'm sure if it changed to a number or symbol would cause problems. We should all just give up pancakes & waffles.

BOP

For the same reason they don't know the historical relevance of the statues they are destroying. They don't care. They only care about what they see that offends them and demand that thing be changed or destroyed. I can honestly see them trying to destroy the MLK Jr statue either because it's a black man carved into white stone, or they just see a black man being exploited in a statue, be damned the facts behind his history.
Or, as Vrai pointed out, they're just casting about for chit to bust up.