Backstabbing and Girl Drama

E

(((echo)))

Ladies!

Why is it that we resort to backstabbing and deception when it comes to men?

Take this weekend, for example. I met a guy, we hit it off, and then my "friend" #### blocked me simply because she was in to him too. Turns out she had to get him trashed so he'd sleep with her (I left the after party because I still had to be mom in the morning) and even then in the morning he asked her for my number.

So what was it that she really gained in the whole thing? And why is it that women resort to this sort of thing?

Don't get me wrong, not all women do it... I have two very close friends whom this whole "competition" thing doesn't exist with, even if we do have the same taste in guys... if we both think a guy's good looking and one of us gets him, the other is genuinely happy for her... but it's so rare to find that anymore.

I can totally see the red karma comin' down the line whilst I'm venting...

Am I the only one who has had this problem?

just out of curiousity....
Is this your friend, and is he the guy?

cow_riding.jpg

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
I didn't really read the rest of the thread, so I'm not sure if someone already said this or not, but, if a girl "friend" #### blocks you, totally not a "friend". First rule of friendship is never go for the guy your friend likes and definately don't sleep with him! Shows what kind of trash she is and what kind of trash he is..they were meant for each other!:whistle:

but what if kris got him first? Then she would be in the same place her GF is now

USWWarrior

It's a Jeep thang!
"You can't duck this old man."

All I could do was think of the MC Hammer song. So I have been dancing at my desk since I read it. :starcat::getdown:

The other sad thing I noticed, I ahve been in the "Ladies Room" for most of today. Oh my, silly me.

K

kris31280

You know that was a very good point. I know single moms like to go out too but you really hit the nail on the head with this post
I have to be a mom all day, but even if I go out at night, no matter what time I get in I still have a 7 am wake up call... which is why the statement "I still had to be a mom in the morning"

I said I "hit it off" with the guy... as in we had some stuff in common and I enjoyed talking to him.

I'm not looking to necessarily meet a life partner at this point, I'm looking to meet new people whom are fun to go out and do things with... friendship wise, romantically, whatever. I wish I were easy... It's a lot harder to come up with excuses as to why you can't sleep with someone right away because "no" is never a good enough answer.

K

kris31280

but what if kris got him first? Then she would be in the same place her GF is now
Not true, I'd not have slept with him. Kissed him maybe... I can usually tell everything I need to know about a guy by the way he kisses and dances.

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
Hon, you can tell all you need to about a man when he sleeps with someone he just met at a party.

Takes two to tango.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Wow you all have been pretty tame in this thread. When I saw it last night I expected it would be much worse today. :lol: