Bad Roads

M

MistysDaddy08

lady just called the firehouse and she and her son slid off Cedarville Road in the area of Dent Road in Baden.... no injuries, just requesting County PD

purplepassion

Lovin' Life
My hubby is out in this stuff right now. Unfortunately he's in a dump truck plowing the roads. I worry about him also when he's out there especially when people drive like they don't have any sense and try and pass him on these back roads. Serves them right if they run in theditch. Guess he won't get much sleep tonight. It's kind of funny though, he's going to be in this for the next 15/20 hours and when he gets off he's going to be leaving to go to Daytona. I bet he'll come back sick.

meangirl

Nice lady!
My hubby is out in this stuff right now. Unfortunately he's in a dump truck plowing the roads. I worry about him also when he's out there especially when people drive like they don't have any sense and try and pass him on these back roads. Serves them right if they run in theditch. Guess he won't get much sleep tonight. It's kind of funny though, he's going to be in this for the next 15/20 hours and when he gets off he's going to be leaving to go to Daytona. I bet he'll come back sick.

I think it's fortunate he's in a dump truck? :jameo: Also the overtime or whatever. I hate that they called my husband in tonight but I love the $$ later. :lol:

M

MistysDaddy08

You should have come to my booth sale today. I will be at Ace in Lusby next saturday and sunday. Then back at Peppers the 15th.

yeah I dont think I'll drive to Lusby from Waldorf just to get Thin Mints, thanks though!

Loper

Animal Poor!
:cartwheel He's home...suppose if I was a *good* wife, I would have been upstairs cooking him some dinner. :lol:

:howdy: you can send him back over here!!! I have 16 quarts of what is possibly my BEST EVER Beef Stew simmering on the stove! :drool:
Glad he made it home safe!

dgates80

Land of the lost
So you are on pins and needles yourself...D just called and said he is sitting on Little CP Rd. Traffic is stopped. He asked if I knew what was going on- told him there are too many accidents to keep track of. Just sit tight. Glad he fueled his truck up this morning and he is probably glad he has XM radio!

I made it home fine, though that hill on North Catalina was iffy. Just saw a salt/sand CRE truck doing the hill though.

And FF did grab a hunk of frozen stew out of the freezer and began to melt it. Not exactly sure if that qualifies as "cooking" though.

We just got back from a nice walk out in the snow... it's squeeky! It's a very wet snow....

frequentflier

happy to be living
I made it home fine, though that hill on North Catalina was iffy. Just saw a salt/sand CRE truck doing the hill though. And FF did grab a hunk of frozen stew out of the freezer and began to melt it. Not exactly sure if that qualifies as "cooking" though.

We just got back from a nice walk out in the snow... it's squeeky! It's a very wet snow....

Going uphill...ITHINKICANITHINKICANITHINKICAN...the truck was struggling...