Bad Roads

BOP

Sounded like they said Mill Bridge accident was the car was unoccupied and the air bag was deployed..

Them cars are gettin' pretty uppity...driving themselves all over the place when their owners are watching TV, sleeping, getting drunk...

hotcoffee

Just got a call from Hubby.... he made it to work ok.....:yahoo:

He's going to be driving a plow on the Harry Nice Bridge tonight.... He made it to work.... :yahoo:

RPMDAD

Wife just got home fom work from Prince Frederick driving a small 4wd suv says thar rte 4 was fair in spots and snowy in others average speed 35 mph, said back roads were bad saw 2 vehicles off the side of the road in ditches. If u have to go out be safe and careful.....

M

MistysDaddy08

just got a call for our heavy rescue squad for Cedarville Road and Crain Highway for the personal injury accident, vehicle into a tree

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Just heard some road was shut down for the night (St.Mary's), but did not catch the name.

M

MistysDaddy08

I talked to one of our Safety Officer's here in the county (PG), he lives in Country Lakes, said that there are cars everywhere on the side of the road down Asher and Yowaski Mill in Country Lakes, be careful everyone

MrX

High Octane
Low hanging powerline calls are beginning....

yup, just heard one in north beach.

also, briscoes turn rd, vehicle into a pole, deputy also came upon two vehicles into a ditch.

I dont think any body shops will be going out of business soon.....

MrX

High Octane
My husband had a work trip that his Dumb A$* boss decided was so important it couldn't wait, So I had to drive him over to Dahlgren and it was horrible. Now the hubby is driving 10 mph down to Georgia. Good to see that they value my husbands life. :banghead:

Now that sucks! Hope they make it safely.

united

I talked to one of our Safety Officer's here in the county (PG), he lives in Country Lakes, said that there are cars everywhere on the side of the road down Asher and Yowaski Mill in Country Lakes, be careful everyone

There were a lot of cars on the side of the road that people just park there, because their of their driveways. But the hill on Asher has to be a mess, kinda makes me want to go and check it out, but I'm just going to stay in, not worth messing up my truck if someone else is out there being stupid.