Baltimore City P.O. vs 14 yo skateboarder

Christy

b*tch rocket
A deranged imbecile... You make it sound like he pounded on this kid or called him names... All he did was get the kid attention.. It worked.. The kid shut up and listened.. Mission accomplished..

I can't even respond to this without making fun of you. :eek:fficerdangle: :jet:

Go G-Men

I can't even respond to this without making fun of you. :eek:fficerdangle: :jet:

There went the intelligence in this conversation... resorting to name calling.. That is exactly what the 14 year old did to that cop... Now I know where he gets that example from.

Solja_Boy

There went the intelligence in this conversation... resorting to name calling.. That is exactly what the 14 year old did to that cop... Now I know where he gets that example from.

This is the internet. If you want an iteligent conversation you came to the wrong place.

Christy

b*tch rocket

Oh stop. :lmao: You're a hoot! :killingme: The intelligence went out of the conversation several pages back when YOU started with the name calling of everyone, you big dingleberry. :lol:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Did anyone else get a slight chuckle with the cop's comment that "a dude is someone on a ranch"?

made me go :lol:

The whole incident could have been an episode of Reno 911. It would be hysterical if it were fiction. It's a bit embarrassing that people really act like that. :ohwell:

Go G-Men

Seriously, do you consider being called "dude" name calling? How amusing, it would be kind of cute if it weren't so absurd. :lol:

No the dude part did not bother and most likely by itself would not have bothered the cop but that along with just a general distain for police by teenagers these days probably had alot more to do with the cops reaction than just the "dude" part.

Believe it or not but I sometimes say dude to folks and it never seems to bother them...

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
If his parents or parent would have install some respect in the first place this would not have happened... If he respected the officer in the first place all would have been good.

The kids had headphones on and didn't hear the officer at first and as a former law enforcement officer myself as well as 5 other of my family members who are cops, I vote the officer could have handled the situation more professionally, he did so many things wrong I would have suspended him. And watch, now that the story is in the media and drawing so much attention on Youtube, I bet you the officer gets reprimanded or suspended. You can say you heard it from me first... :coffee:

Go G-Men

The kids had headphones on and didn't hear the officer at first and as a former law enforcement officer myself as well as 5 other of my family members who are cops, I vote the officer could have handled the situation more professionally, he did so many things wrong I would have suspended him. And watch, now that the story is in the media and drawing so much attention on Youtube, I bet you the officer gets reprimanded or suspended. You can say you heard it from me first... :coffee:

Yep and the courts or the city will pay mommy for sons mental anguish...

Christy

b*tch rocket
Yep and the courts or the city will pay mommy for sons mental anguish...

See, I'm opposed to any type of payout under any circumstance, but that goes back to my view that the money isn't really the cities to give. That is taxpayer dollars, if she feels the need to sue, (which is still absurd) sue him as an individual.

Cowgirl

After watching the entire video, I don't think the boy is completely innocent. The officer was calm at the beginning. They boy gave him an attitude and kept saying "I didn't do anything." Obviously he was skating in an area that had "No skateboarding" signs. He didn't listen when the officer told him to sit down. The officer shouldn't have made the comments about slapping him, or saying the kid's father should have put a boot in his ass. The officer was out of control, but the kid was being a little jerk.

Sorry, but when you're 14, police officers deserve respect. The officer wasn't yelling at all of the kids, just the little smart-mouthed one.

Go G-Men

See, I'm opposed to any type of payout under any circumstance, but that goes back to my view that the money isn't really the cities to give. That is taxpayer dollars, if she feels the need to sue, (which is still absurd) sue him as an individual.

While I don't agree the officer should be sued. If somebody should be sued in this case it would be the officer. Either way I wouldn't pay the family a dime if I was the jury or judge. I would (if found guilty of wrong doing) make the officer apoligize.

Christy

b*tch rocket
While I don't agree the officer should be sued. If somebody should be sued in this case it would be the officer. Either way I wouldn't pay the family a dime if I was the jury or judge. I would (if found guilty of wrong doing) make the officer apoligize.

See, and that is what should happen in these cases. Instead everyone sees $$$, but fail to consider that this money has to come from somewhere, and it's from the taxpayer, so that is who winds up being screwed.

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate taxes? :jet:

Go G-Men

See, and that is what should happen in these cases. Instead everyone sees $$$, but fail to consider that this money has to come from somewhere, and it's from the taxpayer, so that is who winds up being screwed.

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate taxes? :jet:

Hey Christy, we better stop while we are ahead... We are agreeing and well that cannot be good...:duel:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Let's hope you don't, if you can't see the flaw in this man's character and how he performs his job, I would wager that you have similar behavior patterns.

Quite disturbing really.

:yeahthat:That may be the most insightful thing said in this whole thread.