Best fast food burger

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Just helping others to understand the danger of today's modern processed foods.
Oh for Fox sake.... would you give it a rest? We all know about processed foods. We all know the benefits of a good diet. But you know what? We're frikkin adults and able to make up our own minds as to what foods we want to eat in moderation. Just because I mentioned Crisco doesn't mean I use it with every meal. I have a small can in the cupboard that I just threw out because it was well over 10 years old., that's how little I use.

I don't need my soul saved, TYVM.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Oh for Fox sake.... would you give it a rest? We all know about processed foods. We all know the benefits of a good diet. But you know what? We're frikkin adults and able to make up our own minds as to what foods we want to eat in moderation. Just because I mentioned Crisco doesn't mean I use it with every meal. I have a small can in the cupboard that I just threw out because it was well over 10 years old., that's how little I use.

I don't need my soul saved, TYVM.
:lmao:

Can he be any more insufferable?

Grumpy

I'll back you up here, I don't think we get near enough lard in our diets these days.

You're welcome

and I'm being serious here
lard.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Didn't even have that past few years. Why break a streak?
Or there is always PP Market carry out....

Or dumpster diving behind one of the big gummint contractor offices....they throw away most of those horses doovers platters they bring in for their office party. Catch it right and carrots will still be crunchy and some pepperoni slices left. Might have to spring for some crackers.

TPD

the poor dad
Or there is always PP Market carry out....

Or dumpster diving behind one of the big gummint contractor offices....they throw away most of those horses doovers platters they bring in for their office party. Catch it right and carrots will still be crunchy and some pepperoni slices left. Might have to spring for some crackers.
My manager has been on me for the last 2 Weeks about a company Christmas party. Thx for the ideas.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Smalls Sliders. Out of this world good!

View attachment 168023

Yum! Where's that at?

Last week I had Burger King. The burger was okay, the fries were meh, and the chicken nuggets (no tenders) were truly disgusting. I was the only one in there so I had the advantage of everything being prepared fresh, and it was still underwhelming.