Biden Actions ... And Reactions

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden hosted members of the National Governors Association in the East Room, where he implored them to urge their representatives in Congress to resurrect the bipartisan proposal that collapsed within 48 hours. He also sharply criticized Republicans for backing away from the agreement after former President Donald Trump lobbied in opposition to the deal.

“Over time, our laws and our resources haven’t kept up with our immigration system and it’s broken,” Biden told the governors, lamenting that “petty politics intervened” to kill the deal.

- Bullshite .... The Border was working just fine under Trump Biden CAUSE THE BORDER CRISIS

Later, during a private question-and-answer session with the governors, he indicated he was looking at what his options are for doing something by executive order.

Utah Gov. Spencer Cox, the Republican chair of the association, told reporters later that Biden didn’t specify what actions he is considering, but he said the president noted that he was confronting the limits of what he can do without Congress.

“He did say that he has been working with his attorneys, trying to understand what executive action would be upheld in the courts and would be constitutional, and that he seemed a little frustrated that he was not getting answers from attorneys that he felt he could take the kind of actions that he wanted to,” Cox said.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden attempted to fearmonger Americans into believing the United States will face a tumultuous future if Trump wins the 2024 election, despite polls revealing they trust the former President more on issues such as the economy, immigration, inflation, and the ongoing wars between Russia and Ukraine and Israel and Hamas.

“Every day, Americans are reminded of the threat Donald Trump poses to our future as Americans grapple with the damage he left behind,” Biden said.

Biden must have gotten confused again. He claimed that Trump sold out American families so that he could reap millions for his fortune. However, that’s exactly what Biden did.

The president and his shady son Hunter Biden conducted corrupt overseas business dealings and used Biden’s political influence to make himself and his family members rich.

“We are still after rebuilding the economy after Trump lost millions of good-paying jobs and sold out working families to give himself and his wealthy friends handouts," Biden continued. "And Trump is promising to once again use the presidency for his own revenge and retribution after January 6 stained our collective consciousness."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden’s Cognitive Decline Continues Apace

Biden has never been an honest man, but his inability to tell fact from fiction puts the nation at risk.

One of the funniest passages in Mark Twain’s autobiography involves the effect of old age on his mental acuity: “When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it had happened or not; but my faculties are decaying now and soon I shall be so I cannot remember any but the things that never happened.” It’s less amusing when we recall that this could have been said by President Biden — if he could string together two coherent sentences. The latest example of his ability to remember things that never happened occurred last week, when he told fundraisers that foreign leaders have warned him former President Trump threatens democracy.

According to a CNN report Biden said, “As I walk out of meetings, a head of state will find an excuse to come up close … and say, ‘You’ve got to win.’ Not because I’m so special. ‘You’ve got to win because my democracy is at stake if the other guy wins.’ Nine heads of state have done that with me.” Even if we accept the implausible claim that so many foreign leaders would be this indiscreet about Trump, a man who may very well be the President of the United States this time next year, there isn’t the slightest chance that Biden would recall it with such clarity. As Special Counsel Robert Hur noted in his report on Biden’s mishandling of classified documents:

He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended (“if it was 2013 – when did I stop being Vice President?”), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began (“in 2009, am I still Vice President?”). He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died. And his memory appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him.

This is where things get scary. Biden barely remembers major events in his political career and personal life, yet easily recalls things that never occurred. On January 30, for example, when asked if he would use his executive authority to ameliorate the immigration crisis, he responded thus: “I’ve done all I can do. Just give me the power. I’ve asked from the very day I got into office. Give me the Border Patrol.” In reality, of course, Biden hasn’t asked for this power because he already possesses it. He can solve the crisis by reversing some of his own executive orders and allowing the Border Patrol to do its job. Yet, when he shouted the above-quoted answer over the din of Marine One, he clearly believed his own words.

Biden has always been a man of imperfect honesty, but the increasing volume and implausibility of his “lies” suggests that he can no longer differentiate between fact and fiction. Last year, for example, Biden said he visited Ground Zero the day after 9/11: “I remember standing there the next day and looking at the building. I felt like I was looking through the gates of hell.” Even CNN called him out on that one. This isn’t like fudging the facts on Bidenomics. Is Biden’s cognitive state such that he “remembers” being at Ground Zero on 9/12?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden completely butchering lines from Lincoln's inaugural address - and then gets laughs when he jokes about his age after telling audience: 'I wanna get this quote exactly right'

President Joe Biden, 81, was heard struggling deliver his speech clearly as he attempted to quote Abraham Lincoln at the Governors Ball Dinner.

Before a crowd of state leaders, the president, who is currently in cycle ahead of the November election, began to read off of a prepared document a quotation by the 16th president on the subject of a divided nation.

'Standing here in front of this portrait of the man behind me,' Biden said positioned directly in front of a portrait of Abe.

'I want to make sure I get the quote exactly right,' said Biden before the trouble began.

'He said, “We - the better angels” - he said, “We must address the counsel - and adjust the better angels of our nature.” And we do the - and we do well to remember what else he said.

'He said, “We’re not enemies, but [we’re] friends.” This is in the middle of - this is in the - in the part of the Civil War. He said, “We’re not enemies, but [we’re] friends. We must not be enemies,' said Biden before the silent crowd.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden Denies Copying Trump Trip to Border, As WH Issues Seriously Deficient Statement on Laken Riley

Joe Biden certainly takes the cake for nerve.

He's done nothing about the border crisis that he helped to create by his own decisions, starting from the day he came in. Then in January, he started trying to blame the Republicans for the problems, saying they needed to pass a terrible bill before he could do anything, that he didn't have the power, when all he has to do is enforce the law.

He announced on Monday he would be going to the border. We're in the election season, and it looks like Biden finally realized that he was getting creamed on the border issue in the polls. Then too, Trump had announced last week he was going to the border. So, it looks like he is trying to copy or counter Trump.

Biden was in NYC for an interview with Seth Meyers for his late-night talk show. NBC's 30 Rockefeller Center was mobbed by anti-Israel protesters, as a result.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden’s Brain Malfunctions as He Claims Trump is the One Suffering From Mental Decline, Not Him (VIDEO)

Joe Biden spent most of Monday participating in a campaign event and chomping on ice cream in New York.

World War 3 is looming and Biden was at a Van Leeuwen ice cream shop in New York having a laugh with late-night comedian Seth Meyers.

0-121-600x317.jpg

Biden, 81, made a ‘surprise’ appearance on “Late Night with Seth Meyers” on Monday during his visit to New York.

His brain malfunctioned as he claimed Trump is the one suffering from mental decline, not him.

This is the Democrat-media complex’s new thing. Project Biden’s obvious dementia onto Trump.

“Take a look at the other guy. He is about as old as I am, but he can’t remember his wife’s name,” 81-year-old Biden said of 77-year-old Trump.

“They told us we couldn’t get ’em done ’cause things were so divided and, but I think everything’s everything we’ve gotten done. He’s just friendly state he wants to do away with, he gets elected and I really think his views on where to take America are older than… anyway,” Biden said losing his train of thought.

Clem72

Biden, 81, made a ‘surprise’ appearance on “Late Night with Seth Meyers” on Monday during his visit to New York.

“Take a look at the other guy. He is about as old as I am, but he can’t remember his wife’s name,” 81-year-old Biden said of 77-year-old Trump.
My memory isn't the greatest, but which one of these chuckle heads stood right next to their wife grabbed their hand and then introduced them as their little sister?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 Last night, Joe Biden yelled at Congress for an hour straight. In a sort of furious, manic reverie, Joe Biden ‘delivered’ his divisive, angry, overcooked State of the Union speech on fast mode. It wasn’t so much a coherent speech, per se, as it was a long litany of loud one-liners. Joe was outraged about everything. Especially Trump. He shouted every single sentence in all-caps at the top of his lungs in his scratchy old-man voice, and then speared it to death with a double exclamation point. Every line sounded like a made-for-media punchline to a bad, overly elaborate, political inside joke.

image 4.png

Distractingly, Biden often stressed the wrong parts of his sentences and slightly slurred his words, eliding each syllable like an annoyed chronic drunk weaving a super complicated story explaining how that open bottle of vodka got there to the cop who pulled him over. One wonders whether Biden’s slurring, missed syllables, and other uncharacteristic speech issues could have been side effects from the powerful cocktail of downers offsetting the twenty Adderall Biden obviously gobbled up right before the speech.

Overall, Joe reminded viewers of an overly caffeinated wind-up monkey, feverishly clanging its cymbals over and over so fast and hard it falls over and then keeps flipping around and falling off the table, banging its furry arms together the whole time.

image 5.png

If last night’s goal was to fend off a last-ditch challenge from Gavin Newsom and beat everyone’s pitlike expectations, and if shouting stamina counts, then Joe got the job done. In its non-paywalled article, the New York Times’ headline concluded, “In-Your-Face Biden Takes on Trump and His Own Doubters.” This description from the Times’ article seemed pretty accurate:

(Biden) exhibited his stamina, his vitality, his capacity and, yes, his umbrage. Defiant and feisty, he dispensed with the conventions of the format to directly take on former President Donald J. Trump and attempted to make the election a referendum on his predecessor rather than himself. Mr. Biden shouted his lines, clearly intending to use volume to demonstrate vigor. The prepared text had 80 exclamation points in it and he surely added more on his own as he went along.

While Joe’s Big Speech was a lot of elderly sturm und drang, it symbolized nothing. Joe’s loud remarks fit into five emphatic but insubstantial categories: false claims about his record (thanks to me, seniors can now afford their prescription drugs forschwearingden!), false claims about the state of the country (the FBI says violent crime is at record lows!), demands for Republicans to do stuff (send me a damn border bill!), slams on President Trump (my predecessor…), and somehow speechwriters crammed in the entire laundry list of longstanding, loony, liberal policy dog treats (it’s time for big corporations and billionaires to pay their fair share!). Politico noticed that Joe talked a LOT about CIA-riddled Ukraine and his mortal enemy, Putin, but not so much about an Israeli cease fire, Yemen, Iran, China, Taiwan, or any other foreign policy hotspot.

Surprisingly, CNN ran a pretty fair fact check, which found most everything Biden said to be either an outright lie, a lie by omission, or misleading.

Vexed Republicans often booed Biden. Marjorie Taylor Greene, no wallflower, heckled Biden throughout, while Mike Johnson sat behind Joe, shaking his head and looking especially sour whenever Joe fired off a particularly mendacious rhetorical cannonade. But afterwards, the social media battlefield was oddly muted; Joe doesn’t seem to have said anything particularly memorable apart from simply surviving what must have been a painful, demanding and expensive physical effort.

And so the drama continues.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden Lied 30 Times During The State Of The Union

President Biden has been known to tell some pretty outrageous lies throughout his political career. So, it came as no surprise when Ol’ Sleepy Joe spewed out more than a few whoppers during his State of the Union address on Thursday.

From foreign policy to the economy, there was almost no subject in which the president didn’t lie to the American people. In case you missed his dumpster fire speech, here’s the definitive list of Biden’s biggest SOTU falsehoods.

1. Sending Money To Ukraine

Biden claimed that Republicans who oppose sending additional U.S. taxpayer dollars to Ukraine are doing so because they want America to “walk away from our leadership in the world.” That is false. Opponents of endlessly funding Ukraine’s war with Russia have regularly stated that American interests must come before those of other nations.

2. Trump’s NATO Remarks

Biden claimed former President Trump told Vladimir Putin, “Do whatever the hell you want,” regarding Russia’s invasion of Eastern Europe. But that’s not accurate.

The former president’s remarks came during a recent South Carolina rally, during which Trump recounted a story from when he was president and speaking with a NATO member. Trump purportedly told this state that he would withhold U.S. support if they didn’t pay their minimum defense spending obligations.

“‘You didn’t pay? You’re delinquent?’” Trump recalled telling the unidentified NATO member. “‘No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You gotta pay. You gotta pay your bills.’”

3. World Security And Ukraine

Biden claimed “the free world is at risk” if the U.S. doesn’t ship more American taxpayer dollars to Ukraine. There is literally no evidence to support this assertion.

4. Jan. 6 Demonstrations

The president claimed that the Jan.6, 2021, demonstrations at the U.S. Capitol and concerns and lawsuits regarding the integrity of the 2020 election “posed the gravest threat to [American] democracy since the Civil War.”

Contrary to Biden’s claim, the J6 events did not put American self-governance in jeopardy, nor did it expose Americans to risks like those experienced during World War I, the Japanese attacks on Pearl Harbor, or World War II, to name a few.