Biden Criminality

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Burisma Founder Mykola Zlochevsky, Who Allegedly Bribed Joe and Hunter Biden, Is an SVR Asset

In a June 2021 RedState exclusive story about the defection of Chinese counterintelligence official Dong Jingwei, it was reported that among the “terabytes” of data Jingwei brought with him to the United States was information related to “details of meetings US government officials had (perhaps unwittingly) with Chinese spies and members of Russia’s SVR.”

It was revealed by Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) on Monday that the “foreign national” mentioned in an FD-1023 form by a confidential human source (CHS) not only claimed to have bribed Hunter and Joe Biden but possessed a total of 17 audio recordings of his conversations with them about the arrangement. He created the recordings as a sort of “insurance policy.” It was not clear whether the FBI had copies of the audio recordings or not.

stgislander

PREMO Member
It's funny that back in '72-74, Rep and Dem Congress critters came together to investigate a break-in at the DC HQ of the DNC, and the President's participation in the cover-up. As we all know, Nixon resigned rather than be impeached and tried.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Funny? Biden stops, turns and CHUCKLES when quizzed about existence of Burisma whistleblower's $5M bribery tapes

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 Yesterday, Trending Politics ran an inflammatory article headlined, “JUST IN: $10M Magically Appeared In Biden’s 2017 Tax Return; House GOP Investigating.”

Deeply buried in the inner pages of a 2017 tax return for one of Joe Biden’s many shell companies, a do-nothing firm called CelticCapri Corp, was a single line item showing the unexplained receipt of $10 million dollars without any sign of where it came from. House Oversight Committee members are extremely curious about it, especially since the timing would line up with some of the “deals” Biden had apparently been cooking as VIP.

So far, that’s all the actual news. Everything else is pure speculation at this point. I’ll keep you posted. But the bigger story is shaping up nicely, with the House Oversight Committee members doing the job the FBI is incapable of doing, or the job that was successfully blocked by the criminal syndicate operating within the FBI’s ranks.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The Bidens ‘Coerced’ Burisma To Pay $10 Million In Bribes, Says Credible FBI Source

On Monday, Sen. Chuck Grassley revealed a foreign national — identified by individuals with knowledge of the matter as Burisma founder Mykola Zlochevsky — allegedly possessed 17 recordings implicating the Bidens in a pay-to-play scandal. While 15 of the audio recordings consisted of phone calls between Zlochevsky and Hunter Biden, two were of calls the Ukrainian had with then-Vice President Joe Biden, according to the FD-1023.

The Federalist has now learned the FD-1023 reported the CHS saying the Bidens “coerced” Zlochevsky to pay the bribes. Sources familiar with the investigation also explained the context of Zlochevsky’s statements, and that context further bolsters the CHS’s reporting.

In the FD-1023 from June 30, 2020, the confidential human source summarized earlier meetings he had with Zlochevsky. According to the CHS, in the 2015-2016 timeframe, the CHS, who was providing advice to Zlochevsky, told the Burisma owner to stay away from the Bidens. Then, after Trump defeated Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential contest, the CHS asked Zlochevsky if he was upset Trump won.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The month before Joe Biden’s inauguration, FBI sources collaborated with The New York Times’ Russia-collusion hoaxer Adam Goldman to falsely portray the investigation into Hunter Biden as a big ole nothingburger. Americans just didn’t know it at the time. However, revisiting Goldman’s article now, in light of recent whistleblower revelations and statements by former Attorney General William Barr, reveals this reality — and more.

On Dec. 11, 2020, The New York Times published Goldman’s piece, “Material from Giuliani Spurred a Separate Justice Dept. Pursuit of Hunter Biden.” Along with Katie Benner and Ben Protess, who shared the byline, Goldman recounted supposed details of the investigation into Hunter Biden, saying their reporting was “based on interviews with five current and former law enforcement officials and others with knowledge of F.B.I. interactions with the Justice Department.”

The article was replete with falsehoods and deceptive narratives, all designed to create the appearance that the investigation into the son of the soon-to-be president was politically motivated and lacking in merit. The piece was transparently timed to hit within days of Hunter Biden announcing Delaware prosecutors were investigating him for tax crimes.

Goldman’s article didn’t focus on the tax evasion investigation, however, but instead targeted the then-U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Pennsylvania, Scott Brady, whom Barr had tasked with screening any new material related to Ukraine. As we now know, and as the agents involved in the investigation out of Pittsburgh and FBI headquarters knew then, the material Brady screened included an FD-1023 form from early 2017 memorializing a confidential human source’s (CHS) reporting that somehow connected to Hunter Biden or Ukraine.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Everything We Know About The Biden Bribery Scheme From The FBI Document

The confidential human source (CHS) behind the FD-1023 is reportedly a “highly credible” informant with an agency tenure stretching back more than a decade. According to Fox News, the whistleblower informant has collaborated “in multiple investigative matters” with the FBI since the Obama administration, with consistent reviews for credibility.

“The confidential human source who provided information about then Vice President Biden being involved in a criminal bribery scheme is a trusted, highly credible informant who has been used by the FBI for over 10 years and has been paid over six figures,” Chairman Comer told reporters last week.

Contrary to MSNBC’s claim that “All roads lead to [Rudy] Giuliani” in the sourcing for the document, individuals familiar with the investigation told The Federalist the FD-1023 document came independent of information provided by the former New York City mayor.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

McCarthy doubles down on Biden family probes after Hunter plea deal

“It continues to show the two-tier system in America,” McCarthy said of Hunter Biden’s plea deal. “If you are the president’s leading political opponent, the DOJ tries to literally put you in jail and give you prison time. But if you are the president’s son, you get a sweetheart deal.”

“Now, this does nothing to our investigation,” McCarthy told reporters Tuesday morning. “It actually should enhance our investigation, because the DOJ should not be able to withhold any information now saying that there’s a pending investigation. They should be able to provide [House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer] with any information that he requires.”

Hunter Biden agreed to plead guilty to tax crimes and reached a diversion agreement related to unlawful possession of a weapon.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Hunter Biden Threatened ‘My Father’ Could ‘Hold A Grudge’ In Extortive Message To Chinese Associate Revealed By Whistleblower

“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled,” the message reads. “I am very concerned that the Chairman has either changed his mind and broken our deal without telling me or that he is unaware of the promises and assurances that have been made that have not been kept.”

Hunter also signaled his “ability” to leverage “the man sitting next to me and every person he knows” to “forever hold a grudge that you will regret” if Zhao did not comply with his demands.

“Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight,” the ominous text read. “And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the Chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.”

“All too often people mistake kindness for weakness — and all too often I am standing over top of them saying I warned you,” the threat continued, before noting the time and concluding “his [presumably the ‘director’s’] night is running out.”

After Zhao confirmed he would call the younger Biden, Hunter reiterated: “I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father. I sure hope whatever it is you are doing is very very very important.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 Once again, the big corporate media newspapers have failed us, utterly ignoring on of the biggest stories of the decade, leaving me free to quote conservative media instead. The Federalist ran a story yesterday headlined, “Hunter Biden Threatened ‘My Father’ Could ‘Hold A Grudge’ In Extortive Message To Chinese Associate Revealed By Whistleblower.”

And that headline is, if anything, an understatement.

Yesterday, the House Ways and Means Committee released previously classified testimony by IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley about the Hunter Biden investigation. That’s the five-year-old investigation recently resulted in a deferred-prosecution, misdemeanor plea deal.

Among other things, agent Shapley testified that IRS investigators had recommended felony tax evasion charges against Hunter, but the DOJ overrode them.

After discovering there was evidence against Joe Biden hidden in a guest house, investigators were told that “there is no way a search warrant would ever get approved.” So Don’t. Even. Try.

I know what you’re thinking, but this is a totally different situation from, say, a search warrant of a former president’s home over some missing paperwork. Don’t be stupid.

Shapley also disclosed evidence that is perfectly consistent with the Oversight Committee’s Biden Bribery case investigation: a WhatsApp message that Hunter sent to a Chinese official, obviously shaking the official down for cash, and — this is key — warning that “my father is sitting right next to me.”

Who’s Hunter’s proud father again? Oh yeah. Here’s just the first part of the message:

This evidence now leaves the Bidens in the uncomfortable position of either having to claim Hunter is a liar, or admitting that Joe participated in the shakedown. Neither is a particularly great option.

And for some reason, Joe Biden didn’t appear especially anxious yesterday to answer reporters’ questions about Hunter’s WhatsApp message:

It’s a huge, developing story. I’ll keep you posted.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Hunter Biden-linked account received $5 million days after threatening messages: 'Sitting here with my father'

A bank account linked to President Biden's son Hunter Biden received more than $5 million in August 2017, shortly after his threatening messages — in which he said he was "sitting here" with his father — to a Chinese associate revealed this week by an IRS whistleblower, according to documents released by congressional investigators.

On Aug. 4, 2017, Chinese firm CEFC Infrastructure Investment wired $100,000 to Hunter Biden’s law firm Owasco, according to a 2020 report published by the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee. Then, days later on Aug. 8, 2017, CEFC Infrastructure Investment sent $5 million to Hudson West III, a firm Hunter Biden opened with Chinese associates.

The two transactions totaling $5.1 million came within 10 days of messages uncovered Thursday by the House Ways and Means Committee. In the messages — shared to the panel via IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley Jr., who oversaw the agency's probe into Hunter Biden — Hunter Biden blasted business partner Henry Zhao for not fulfilling his "commitment" and said his father was with him.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
House Releases Stunning Whistleblower Transcripts and Evidence of Biden Justice Department Interfering in IRS Case Against Hunter Biden

The evidence provided by direct testimony and through transcripts, emails and documents that support the testimony is comprehensive in scope. The White House and DOJ claimed that US Attorney David Weiss was able to conduct his investigation of Hunter Biden however he needed, but consider this revelation of how much Main Justice intervened to protect Hunter Biden:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

THE ROOF IS COLLAPSING ON BIDEN

Pretty much everyone now understands that for years, Joe Biden has been taking bribes from foreign countries and interests. Whatever influence he had in the Senate and as vice president has been peddled around the globe, often by his son Hunter. Biden’s repeated claims that he knew nothing about his son’s business dealings is absurd, given that the only business Hunter was involved in was selling Joe’s influence. The most recent blow is the WhatsApp message that Scott wrote about here.

In keeping with the Democrats’ determination to force Biden off the 2024 ticket, the embargo on news about his corruption is lifting. Today the White House press corps went after poor Karine Jean-Pierre. They were so rude as to want to know about the veracity of the message by Hunter Biden in which he tried to extort cash from a Chinese businessman, telling him that “I am sitting here with my father” as the extortion is being carried out:

Clem72

🔥 Once again, the big corporate media newspapers have failed us, utterly ignoring on of the biggest stories of the decade, leaving me free to quote conservative media instead. The Federalist ran a story yesterday headlined, “Hunter Biden Threatened ‘My Father’ Could ‘Hold A Grudge’ In Extortive Message To Chinese Associate Revealed By Whistleblower.”

And that headline is, if anything, an understatement.

Yesterday, the House Ways and Means Committee released previously classified testimony by IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley about the Hunter Biden investigation. That’s the five-year-old investigation recently resulted in a deferred-prosecution, misdemeanor plea deal.

Among other things, agent Shapley testified that IRS investigators had recommended felony tax evasion charges against Hunter, but the DOJ overrode them.

After discovering there was evidence against Joe Biden hidden in a guest house, investigators were told that “there is no way a search warrant would ever get approved.” So Don’t. Even. Try.

I know what you’re thinking, but this is a totally different situation from, say, a search warrant of a former president’s home over some missing paperwork. Don’t be stupid.

Shapley also disclosed evidence that is perfectly consistent with the Oversight Committee’s Biden Bribery case investigation: a WhatsApp message that Hunter sent to a Chinese official, obviously shaking the official down for cash, and — this is key — warning that “my father is sitting right next to me.”

Who’s Hunter’s proud father again? Oh yeah. Here’s just the first part of the message:

This evidence now leaves the Bidens in the uncomfortable position of either having to claim Hunter is a liar, or admitting that Joe participated in the shakedown. Neither is a particularly great option.

And for some reason, Joe Biden didn’t appear especially anxious yesterday to answer reporters’ questions about Hunter’s WhatsApp message:

It’s a huge, developing story. I’ll keep you posted.

I don't know why you keep posting this stuff. StMaryCity or whoever already posted a link to the fact check website that says this isn't true. So, you know, stop with the evidence and stuff.

herb749

Pretty much everyone now understands that for years, Joe Biden has been taking bribes from foreign countries and interests. Whatever influence he had in the Senate and as vice president has been peddled around the globe, often by his son Hunter. Biden’s repeated claims that he knew nothing about his son’s business dealings is absurd, given that the only business Hunter was involved in was selling Joe’s influence. The most recent blow is the WhatsApp message that Scott wrote about here.

In keeping with the Democrats’ determination to force Biden off the 2024 ticket, the embargo on news about his corruption is lifting. Today the White House press corps went after poor Karine Jean-Pierre. They were so rude as to want to know about the veracity of the message by Hunter Biden in which he tried to extort cash from a Chinese businessman, telling him that “I am sitting here with my father” as the extortion is being carried out:

Surprised her response wasn't, you can't talk to me like that during pride month.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 While corporate media was completely distracted with the Russian coup story, only conservative media covered the Biden Bribery story this morning. The Washington Times ran its story headlined, “WH: President Uninvolved in Hunter Biden’s Deal With Chinese Businessman, Despite Claims in Message.”

The headline is kind of deceptive. The White House never directly addressed Hunter’s WhatsApp message. Instead, yesterday doubly-diverse, extra-intersectional White House press secretary and self-imagined national treasure Karine Jean-Pierre lawyered up:

REPORTER: “In regard of this text message and what the president’s son was alleging, was the president there or not?”

JEAN-PIERRE: “I would refer you to my colleagues at the White House Counsel. They have addresses and I would refer you to them.”

REPORTER: “Have you asked [Biden] whether he was there with his son on July 30, 2017 [when he sent a text to his Chinese business partner]?”

JEAN-PIERRE: “This is not a conversation that I’ve had with the [Biden]. Again, I would refer you to the White House counsel.”

REPORTER: “Do you plan to have that conversation?”

JEAN-PIERRE: “No.”

REPORTER: “Did the [Biden] speak with the attorney general at all?

JEAN-PIERRE: “I can, I can, I cannot say whether the [Biden] had a conversation with the attorney general at all last night. What I can do is refer you to the White House counsel’s office.”

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch...c08e-3baf-4dad-b27f-88423bf713e5_1108x430.png

Anyway, yesterday reporters also asked Baghdad Bob, I mean State Department propagandist John Kirby, about Hunter’s WhatsApp shakedown text messages. Kirby refused to comment, and threatened to walk out if reporters kept on asking him about it. And when reporters did keep asking, Kirby did walk out. He’s not used to having to answer unscripted questions.

“All right guys, that’s it. Have a great weekend.” Da svidanya, Maria.

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch...8fdde-cb4b-4610-bf43-71002e06a645_990x414.png

Online wags quickly pointed to these officials’ shilly-shallying as evidence the Biden ship is sinking, and Gavin Newsom will soon be the democrat party’s replacement Approved Candidate™. Seems a tad premature but, hey, they have to do SOMETHING. Despite corporate media’s best efforts to smother the WhatsApp story, it seems to be turning into a smoking gun.

Hijinx

Her nippies are sticking out, was it cold in there?
LMAO.