Biden Criminality

stgislander

PREMO Member
So far there's A LOT of smoke. THey haven't located any fire though. I kinda agree with Jessica Tarlov. Nothing definitive that you can place squarely in Joe's lap yet.

Many think at some point Joe has to come out and say Hunter was lying or he (Joe) was there. I'm from the camp that Joe doesn't have to say anything. Especially with the DOJ we currently have.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Whistleblower: FBI Tipped Off ‘People Very Close’ To Joe And Hunter Before IRS Investigative Team’s ‘Day Of Action’

Starting in January 2020, IRS criminal supervisory special agent and whistleblower Gary Shapley and his team of agents began investigating Hunter Biden for tax evasion after incriminating material was found on Hunter’s infamous laptop. “I am alleging, with evidence, that DOJ provided preferential treatment, slow-walked the investigation, did nothing to avoid obvious conflicts of interest in this investigation,” Shapley told the committee.

One such instance of “preferential treatment” occurred before Shapley and his team’s “day of action,” where they were set to conduct 12 important interviews across the county and seek a “consent search of Hunter Biden’s residence” after nearly a year of investigating Hunter. The DOJ had already denied the IRS team a search warrant, despite “probable cause,” so the investigators were relying heavily on the interviews and a potential consent search.

On December 3rd, five days before the team’s planned “day of action,” they met with Delaware United States Attorney David Weiss and Assistant United States Attorney Lesley Wolf for 12 hours. During the meeting, Wolf told the team that she did not want them to ask the interviewees about Hunter’s father or references to “the big guy.” Wolf reportedly stated there was “no specific criminality to that line of questioning.”

At the meeting, the team devised “a plan for the FBI Los Angeles special agent in charge to reach out at 8 a.m. on December 8th to the Secret Service Los Angeles special agent in charge [of Hunter’s security detail] and tell them that we would be coming to the residence to seek an interview with Hunter Biden and that it was part of an official investigation.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden WH Changes Story: From ‘Never Discussed’ to ‘Not in Business’ with Hunter

At the White House press briefing on Friday, Newsmax correspondent James Rosen asked White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre whether she stood by her own previous “reaffirmations” that Joe Biden had never discussed his family members’ business interests with them. She did not answer the question directly, but stated: “Nothing has changed.”

She referred most of the other questions to the White House counsel’s office.

In 2022, it was revealed that Joe Biden had left Hunter Biden a voicemail saying he thought a New York Times article about his son’s business interests was good, suggesting Joe Biden had lied about never discussing them.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The Biden family’s long history of skirting the law, sweetheart deals

“The Biden family are beginning to make the Medicis look like small-time operators,” said George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley.

“That fact that it took over five years to even secure a plea on a couple of small misdemeanors is a testament to a family that has leveraged Joe Biden public positions into a fortune of foreign influence peddling.”

In 1988, Hunter Biden was granted a similar off-ramp after being busted for drug possession.

“I was cited for possession of a controlled substance in Stone Harbor, NJ. There was a pre-trial intervention and the record was expunged,” he admitted in a disclosure after being nominated to serve on the Amtrak Reform Board in 2006.

The kid gloves for Hunter came as his father, then-Delaware Sen. Joe Biden was burnishing his War on Drugs bonafides, voting for the Anti-Drug Abuse Act which strengthened prison sentences for drug possession.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Comer Says About to Expose More Biden Payments: 'Millions and Millions of Dollars' From 'Adversaries All Over the World'

Chair of the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability James Comer (R-KY) appeared on Newsmax Saturday and promised new evidence of funds wired to the Bidens from foreign countries. As we’ve reported, bombshell news broke Friday that Hunter Biden received $5.1 from a Chinese firm after he sent a threatening WhatsApp message to an associate, Henry Zhao. Hunter claimed in the message that he was “sitting here” with his father, a clear effort at intimidation.

Comer told host Eric Bolling that he has more information to share soon:

Let me assure the American people…we have bank records that came in this week that we’re going through that we think are going to show more wires from more countries. Remember, we just disclosed two countries thus far, we’ve disclosed China and Romania. There are still some more Chinese wires that we have yet to present to the American people.

He went on to claim that he has evidence of lots of transfers:

And there are a lot of wires, mysterious wires from Ukraine and Russia, that we’re about to expose. So, this is just beginning for the Bidens. All the Department of Justice is doing is standing in our way.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The White House received backlash Saturday after it was reported that Hunter Biden was accompanying his father to Camp David amid bombshell whistleblower allegations of political corruption – along with recently pleading guilty to federal tax charges and agreeing to plea deal on a felony gun charge.

The House Ways and Means Committee revealed Thursday its interview with an IRS whistleblower last month who shared a WhatsApp message from 2017 in which Hunter Biden allegedly told a Chinese business associate that he and his father would ensure "you will regret not following my direction."

"I am sitting here with my father, and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled," Hunter Biden told Henry Zhao, the director of Chinese asset management firm Harvest Fund Management, in the message provided by IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley. "And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Secret Global Phone Biden Used As Vice President Could Reveal ‘Tight’ Communications With Foreign Nationals: Report

Then-Vice President Joe Biden allegedly used a secret global cell phone paid for by Hunter Biden’s business, according to Government Accountability Institute president Peter Schweitzer.

Schweitzer, who has documented the Biden family’s alleged multiple financiers directly tied to Chinese Communist Party intelligence officials with Hunter during and after the Obama Administration, told Fox News on Sunday that the non-profit organization discovered the private phone line from Hunter’s infamous laptop.

“And that may be the phone, for example, that the Ukrainian Burisma executive might have used in this allegation that he talked to Joe Biden in recorded conversations,” he said.

According to Schweitzer, the global phone was serviced through American multinational telecommunications company AT&T for $300 a month that could “access somebody anywhere around the world.”

stgislander

PREMO Member

Comer Says About to Expose More Biden Payments: 'Millions and Millions of Dollars' From 'Adversaries All Over the World'

Chair of the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability James Comer (R-KY) appeared on Newsmax Saturday and promised new evidence of funds wired to the Bidens from foreign countries. As we’ve reported, bombshell news broke Friday that Hunter Biden received $5.1 from a Chinese firm after he sent a threatening WhatsApp message to an associate, Henry Zhao. Hunter claimed in the message that he was “sitting here” with his father, a clear effort at intimidation.

Comer told host Eric Bolling that he has more information to share soon:

He went on to claim that he has evidence of lots of transfers:
Until they can tie a wire transfer to an account that any of the Biden's have direct access to, nothing will happen.

Grumpy

I seriously doubt any amount of evidence will bring down Biden .
It's the deep state going after Biden because he decided to run in 2024 rather than beg off. He announces that he's not running and gets to ride off into the sunset with his riches.

Hijinx

It's the deep state going after Biden because he decided to run in 2024 rather than beg off. He announces that he's not running and gets to ride off into the sunset with his riches.
Not so sure about that ride off into the sunset. If the Republicans can grow a set of balls the precedent has been set for indicting a former President. Perhaps him and Obama, Another thing the dumb-assed democrats did without thinking the Republicans were smart enough to use it.

And they probably aren't, but it's open.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

John Solomon Called Joe Biden’s Secret Global Phone… and Guess Who Picked Up

He continued, “So I called the cell phone, and guess who picked up the phone? Joe Biden!”

“Joe Biden! Boy was he shocked when he got – when he picked up the phone and found out it was me,” John Solomon said. “He hung up pretty quickly!”

Biden’s secret global cell phone was used to run a very lucrative international influence-peddling operation that included his entire family.

House Oversight Chairman James Comer last month identified the NINE Bidens implicated in corruption.

“Joe Biden’s son. Joe Biden’s brother. Joe Biden’s brother’s wife. Hunter Biden’s girlfriend/Beau Biden’s widow, Hunter Biden’s ex-wife. Hunter Biden’s current wife. And 3 children of the president’s son and the president’s brother. So we’re talking about grandchildren – a grandchild. That’s odd. Most people that work hard every day a grandchild doesn’t get a wire from a foreign national,” Comer said at a press conference last month.

1. Hunter Biden
2. James Biden
3. Sara Biden
4. Hallie Biden
5. Kathleen Biden
6. Melissa Biden
7. Niece/nephew
8. Niece/nephew
9. Grandchild

James Comer said the Biden family received over $10 million from foreign nationals while Joe Biden was Vice President.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Then there’s Joe Biden.

Joe apparently was on the take. He and his family – at least nine of them at last count – appear to have taken millions from America’s competitors and even enemies around the world. His creepy son Hunter was the bag man for these bribes, but what Hunter was selling was 100% Joe.

That this happened is no longer seriously disputed.

Biden said in his campaign that he “never” discussed his son’s business with him. Tapes and emails show that to be a flagrant lie. He said in his campaign that the story was Russian disinformation. That, too, was a flagrant lie, and he knew it was when he said it.

Joe’s tax returns show some $10 million in mysterious income from the shell companies the Bidens set up to receive and launder the money from the foreigners. Did he never discuss that with bag man Hunter?

Whistleblowers at the FBI say the FBI and Justice Department slow-walked their investigation while Joe ran for president, to the point that they permitted the statute of limitations to run out on some of the more serious crimes.

If only this were a different time. If only the culture and country had not fallen so far.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

IRS Whistleblower: ‘Misnomer’ to Say Hunter Paid Taxes, Thanks to Deal, Some Can’t Be Recovered

Shapley stated, [relevant remarks begin around 5:30] “Well, to say he paid is a misnomer, right? Because it was an individual, [Kevin] Morris, that he met at a campaign finance event and then he immediately starts giving Hunter Biden money to pay off tax debts, to pay living expenses. The money that was given to Hunter Biden by Morris showed up on his tax returns as a loan to him. So, when you have a person that you meet at a campaign finance event, then he’s, all of a sudden, giving you millions of dollars and…it’s a loan to you, I wouldn’t necessarily say that the subject paid those taxes.”

He added, “The most substantive felony charges were left off the table. … So, as of right now, in the information that’s been out there in the public, it uses the term in excess of $100,000 for 2017, separately for 2018. The true number is $580,000 of failure to pay for 2017, 620,000 for 2018.”