Biden Polling

ProLifePatriot

Attachments

• 125988795_4916868148330989_6503494627352927035_n.jpg
    125988795_4916868148330989_6503494627352927035_n.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 81

ProLifePatriot

But then something at the gas station caught my attention. As I was filling my car, I noticed that someone had put a sticky note on the gas pump. It read, “Prices Compliments of Joe Biden.” When I told a friend about it, he commented that those notes have been appearing around town. It gave me a good laugh, but in the back of my head I was wondering if this was something more than normal grumbling about the government. Was something different this time?

On my 15-minute drive home I saw two pickup trucks proudly flying “F*** Biden” flags. Yup, something’s definitely different this time. Granted I live in free Idaho, but I’ve never seen a flag like that about a sitting president in the past. This isn’t the normal grumbling of citizens embarrassed by a President’s Texas accent or his mean tweets. This is the seething anger that one gets when cheated by a con artist. We were promised a return to normalcy. What we got was a doddering old fool with the most radical agenda in history.

During the height of the ISIS occupation of Mosul, the resistance took to scrawling the letter “M” on buildings and walls. It stood for “muqawama” – resistance. Granted our situation is not as dire as that in occupied Mosul – yet. But could those sticky notes and flags be the new American call for resistance.
If the Treasonous Globalist ScamdemocRAT swamp Turds aren't stopped soon, things will get dire. It's certainly heading that way pretty quickly.

Last edited:

ProLifePatriot

73 Percent of Americans Believe Crime Is Higher Under Joe Biden than Donald Trump

The results come as the far-left have demanded defunding police departments.
According to Fox News May on 25, homicides have drastically increased from 2020:
  • 22 Percent Increase in Chicago
  • 127 Percent Increase in Los Angeles County
  • 113 Percent Increase in Minneapolis
  • 132 Percent Increase in Oakland
  • 800 Percent Increase in Portland

to be somewhat fair to Portland that means a jump from 5 murders to 35 or higher ... or a jump in numbers that is a busy weekend in Chicago

And now that Traitor Joe is forcing good nurses and doctors out of their jobs, quality healthcare is going diminish very rapidly!

Hijinx

And now that Traitor Joe is forcing good nurses and doctors out of their jobs, quality healthcare is going diminish very rapidly!

Biden hasn't done anything right since Jan 20th.
How in the hell can 38% be stupid enough to still support this pungent load.

Crabcake42

You folks paying attention? JP Morgan announced two days ago that Delta was basically over and there will be no further variants. So the pandemic conveyor belt is off.

for those paying attention you can clearly trace Biden’s approval with virus positivity rates, there is a 4 week lag from positivity spike to a negative impact to his approval.

the tide has turned, the country will enter a very positive emotional state toward Christmas and it will last well into next year. Nancy will win an unusual midterm reelection to house leader and the senate will gain one more dem.

it’s all in the stars….or banks

herb749

You folks paying attention? JP Morgan announced two days ago that Delta was basically over and there will be no further variants. So the pandemic conveyor belt is off.

for those paying attention you can clearly trace Biden’s approval with virus positivity rates, there is a 4 week lag from positivity spike to a negative impact to his approval.

the tide has turned, the country will enter a very positive emotional state toward Christmas and it will last well into next year. Nancy will win an unusual midterm reelection to house leader and the senate will gain one more dem.

it’s all in the stars….or banks

There will be a new variant coming. The democrats need to keep this going.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Jen Psaki Blames Part Of The American Public For Biden’s Plummeting Poll Numbers

“Well, look, I would say that this is a really tough time in our country. We’re still battling COVID, and a lot of people thought we’d be through it, including us,” Psaki responded. “And we — because of the rise of the Delta variant, because of the fact that even though it was a vaccine that was approved under a Republican administration, even though we now have full FDA approval, and even though it’s widely available across the country, we still have a quarter of the country who have — less than that — 20 percent of the country who’ve decided not to get vaccinated. No question that’s having an impact.”

“And, of course, as the president has said, the buck stops with him,” she claimed. “That’s far and away the biggest issue on the minds of the American people, and it’s impacting a lot of issues. We’ve talked a little bit about the supply chain. We’ve talked about, you know, people’s safety and feeling in the workforce. And so, our focus is — yes, not — not exactly on the day-to-day up and downs of the polls; our focus is on getting the pandemic under control, returning to life — a version of normal — so people can have security in going into work and dropping their kids off and knowing people will be safe. And that’s where we think we should spend our time and energy.”

herb749

Jen Psaki Blames Part Of The American Public For Biden’s Plummeting Poll Numbers

“Well, look, I would say that this is a really tough time in our country. We’re still battling COVID, and a lot of people thought we’d be through it, including us,” Psaki responded. “And we — because of the rise of the Delta variant, because of the fact that even though it was a vaccine that was approved under a Republican administration, even though we now have full FDA approval, and even though it’s widely available across the country, we still have a quarter of the country who have — less than that — 20 percent of the country who’ve decided not to get vaccinated. No question that’s having an impact.”

“And, of course, as the president has said, the buck stops with him,” she claimed. “That’s far and away the biggest issue on the minds of the American people, and it’s impacting a lot of issues. We’ve talked a little bit about the supply chain. We’ve talked about, you know, people’s safety and feeling in the workforce. And so, our focus is — yes, not — not exactly on the day-to-day up and downs of the polls; our focus is on getting the pandemic under control, returning to life — a version of normal — so people can have security in going into work and dropping their kids off and knowing people will be safe. And that’s where we think we should spend our time and energy.”

Its not full FDA approval, its emergency use approval.

When the FDA fully approves a drug the company that produces it is still liable for any side effects and deaths caused by it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In a nutshell - she is blaming his low numbers on the fact that most Americans don't approve of him.

Nope .... it's those nasty Trump Voters and Anti-Vaxxers ... that 20% not wanting to get the JAB is ' bringing down ' Bidens Numbers

🤣

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden Is Far from Hitting Bottom

Last week, the Biden jobs report was as feeble as Biden himself. Now, the unemployment rate went down to 4.8%, which sounds good, but as those of us who know math understand, when you take people who are content to sit home on their Schumers collecting welfare and living off of government cheese out of the employment pool, the percentage of unemployed drops. Who knows where it would be if we cut off the spigot and these sponges had to get off their mom’s sofas and look for jobs –over 10% maybe? More?

And off our coasts, hundreds of ships with hundreds of thousands of containers are sitting waiting in the oceans to be unloaded. Thanks to COVID overreactions and the employee shortage caused by the Democrats paying people to be deadbeats, we are going to hit a major commodities crunch in the near future. Too bad our Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg is wrapped up in his post-partum activities and can’t you know, do his job.