bush needs to keep money on earth

L

libragirl

Originally posted by Christy
Ever thought of making a bit of a sacrifice and moving you're azz to where your family may need you? :confused:
she has her children out there my parents are here along with my "own family i have here. cant just pick up and go. but you wont understand that either

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by libragirl
she has her children out there my parents are here along with my "own family i have here. cant just pick up and go. but you wont understand that either

Then quitcherd@mnbitchen!!!! :duh:

Oh! And you can't just pick up and go, but those of us who are taxed to the nines, should find it less painful and suck it up to dig deeper into our pockets so as not to inconvenience you and disrupt your family? :confused:

Last edited:

mainman

Set Trippin
Duhard.gif

L

libragirl

Originally posted by cariblue
I beg to differ. You were complaining because their medicaire/medicaid went up 2.50, so you felt we shouldn't give money to NASA.
i never said not to give money to nasa just not that much money my god is it that hard to read the point of her coverage going up is the issue i can pay that like i do which you didnt ask it shouldnt have had to go up she worked for her medicare and soc. sec. and shes getting screwed . you dont know what my life is like so stop judging me and saying sh!t that you have no clue about and yeah i may not have all the answers but thats why im here to find a better way for her and for all of us when we get older

L

libragirl

Tell me, how much more of my tax dollars would you like?
you just wont give up on that i want your money thats not it this is useless

Christy

b*tch rocket
shes getting screwed .

And what are YOU doing about it, other than whining that the gov't (we, the taxpayer) should fix it. :confused: Get off your azz, get a better job, hell find a d@mn sugar daddy that has already done so and help her out. :banghead:

L

libragirl

Originally posted by Christy
And what are YOU doing about it, other than whining that the gov't (we, the taxpayer) should fix it. :confused: Get off your azz, get a better job, hell find a d@mn sugar daddy that has already done so and help her out. :banghead:
2 jobs is enough but with bills and etc what can ya do be like you???

Christy

b*tch rocket
you just wont give up on that i want your money thats not it this is useless

It is that dingus. Do you think "the gov't" is some big moneypot in the sky? They've got some geese up there in DC laying golden eggs? :confused: It's OUR money!!! :banghead:

Toxick

Splat
i never said not to give money to nasa just not that much money

I'm reading the topic of the thread.

And I'm reading the originator of the thread.

And I'm having a hard time with the above quoted text.

Christy

b*tch rocket
2 jobs is enough but with bills and etc what can ya do be like you???

We all have bills, and guess what, my tax bill is the largest bill I have!!!!! That's what happens when you further yourself past minimum wage. :duh:

L

libragirl

Re: Re: bush needs to keep money on earth

if you can read it states US NOT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

L

libragirl

Originally posted by mainman
:cool:
WHEN THE space program fails i wont have to say i told you so. and when we go deeper in debt well thats your fault for not wanting to change things. ill do something to change MY life and leave you needing help and guess what oh i dont need your money or any help remember that ok ta ta this is the end:bonk: :loser: :loser: :loser:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
oh i dont need your money or any help remember that ok ta ta this is the end:bonk: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Awesome! Since you don't need our help, does that mean we can eliminate welfare, medicare, medicaid, free school lunches, and all that stuff?

Since you don't need our help...

Christy

b*tch rocket
WHEN THE space program fails i wont have to say i told you so. and when we go deeper in debt well thats your fault for not wanting to change things. ill do something to change MY life and leave you needing help and guess what oh i dont need your money or any help remember that ok ta ta this is the end:bonk: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Social programs in this country have already failed. I'll wager my odds on space TYVM. :bubble:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can't believe ya'll are still trying to teach pigs to sing. :killingme I can only post with screaming nuts for so long, then I lose interest. :lol:

And, Ken - let me try:

Libragirl:

What specific fiscal cuts has the Bush administration implemented?

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by vraiblonde
I can't believe ya'll are still trying to teach pigs to sing. :

Bite your tongue! Pigs can sing!!! They're a much smarter creature than a liberal. :neener: