Buttheads?

donbarzini

Re: Re: Buttheads?

Originally posted by Spoiled
often times ive wanted to become a cop just to sit at lights writing *******s tickets for littering.... Its is disgusting, it is littering, and i drive a miata... i see sparks in the road at night i freak out..... im also waiting for one to end up in my car.... im just going to start yelling bad words next time it happens

Please provide the color of and license plate # on your Miata.

I want to make sure I'm hitting the right one with my next butt.

Spoiled

Originally posted by Christy
Was there a Miata within range? :confused: :lol:

:offtopic: But what possesses a man to drive a Miata? I read the specs on those cars and they come standard with a testicle remover in the drivers seat. :shocking:
16.5 1/4mile time, not too impressive... I got it for free, and i dont plan on driving to college so there is no sense in buying a new car when im not going to be using it... Have you ever driven one? It handles like nothing else ive driven, if needed i can make U turns in the middle of a 2 lane road (illegal, yes) and i wanted to learn to drive a manual.... In also gets from 25-30miles per gallon, and since im 18 paying for gas is a killer

Toxick

Splat
Re: Re: Re: Buttheads?

Hi, I like to put words into people's mouths and just all around speak for them. I know this certifies me as a Grade A nimrod, but I just can't seem to help myself

Fixed.

Christy

b*tch rocket
16.5 1/4mile time, not too impressive... I got it for free, and i dont plan on driving to college so there is no sense in buying a new car when im not going to be using it... Have you ever driven one? It handles like nothing else ive driven, if needed i can make U turns in the middle of a 2 lane road (illegal, yes) and i wanted to learn to drive a manual.... In also gets from 25-30miles per gallon, and since im 18 paying for gas is a killer

Okay, you're forgiven since it was a freebie, but I will be looking for a young fellow in a Miata to toss my flaming butt at. :lol:

Spoiled

Re: Re: Re: Re: Buttheads?

Originally posted by Toxick
Fixed.
We got the mature crowd in the house this morning

:whack: :dork:
tard.gif

emmpeedee

Have you ever driven one? It handles like nothing else ive driven, if needed i can make U turns in the middle of a 2 lane road (illegal, yes)

1- If it handles so well why complain about a stupid cigarette butt hitting the road in front of you?

2- You can make illegal u-turns potentially putting someone elses life at risk, but a cigarette butt is a super dooper big time no no?

Spoiled

Originally posted by emmpeedee
1- If it handles so well why complain about a stupid cigarette butt hitting the road in front of you?

2- You can make illegal u-turns potentially putting someone elses life at risk, but a cigarette butt is a super dooper big time no no?

1 - regardless of handling if a split second desicion is going to be made (swirving into the other lane or going forward) all the precautions that should be taken probably wont be taken into consideration (is there a car next to me, is the road wet....)

2 - Hence the reason i dont do it often... The 2 times i have done it there was an accident infront of me (the same place both times) that wasnt going anywhere and policemen where telling us to turn around so there was no other traffic and a policeman saying it was OK....

Toxick

Splat
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Buttheads?

We got the mature crowd in the house this morning

:whack: :dork:
tard.gif

My point was I don't like people putting words in my mouth. If I didn't say it, don't quote me on it. I'm not offended easily, but that ####ing does it every time.

Some people around here are amused by that sort of thing - I am not.

I thought I was being quite mature by only making a snarky reply to you, and not flaming you for it like I wanted to.

emmpeedee

1 - regardless of handling if a split second desicion is going to be made (swirving into the other lane or going forward) all the precautions that should be taken probably wont be taken into consideration (is there a car next to me, is the road wet....)

2 - Hence the reason i dont do it often... The 2 times i have done it there was an accident infront of me (the same place both times) that wasnt going anywhere and policemen where telling us to turn around so there was no other traffic and a policeman saying it was OK....

I bet money on the fact you dodge more cars, people, squirrels, deer, racoons, bicyclists, pedestrians and other hazards in a split second on a wet road than you do cigarette butts on the road. In case you weren't sure, a cigarette butt will do far less damage to your car than any of those other things I mentioned.

So instead of sitting with the rest of the vehicles who are patiently obeying the law and waiting for removal of the accident vehicles, you choose to break the law. Doesn't seem any different than someone who wants to toss a cigarette butt out the window instead of dirtying up their ashtray that they would later have to clean up.

6 in one; half dozen in the other. Case closed.

Spoiled

I bet money on the fact you dodge more cars, people, squirrels, deer, racoons, bicyclists, pedestrians and other hazards in a split second on a wet road than you do cigarette butts on the road. In case you weren't sure, a cigarette butt will do far less damage to your car than any of those other things I mentioned.
Cars, yes i dodge for obvious reason... That is annother thing that pisses me off people thatp ull out infront of you on 235 and dont go into the lane where no one is but stay in yours to speed up... I try to adhere to the speedlimit so the people thing isnt usualy ap roblem... Most bicyclesists i see know what going on and dont cause any problems in terms of my travel or traffic... Animals i never swirve for, i will stop and honk so they move... Infact i did that last night with a possum on brown road.... The point is a if im not thinking about it and i see sparks i can at time associate it with metal that has fallen off of a car or just in the road, which could potentialy cause more damage than any of the other mentioned things

So instead of sitting with the rest of the vehicles who are patiently obeying the law and waiting for removal of the accident vehicles, you choose to break the law. Doesn't seem any different than someone who wants to toss a cigarette butt out the window instead of dirtying up their ashtray that they would later have to clean up.
Again, the POLICEMEN WHERE TELLING US TO TURN AROUND AND WHERE DIRECTING US (the traffic) SO WE COULD TURN AROUND... THE MAN IN THE UNIFORM TOLD US TO DO IT THUS IT MADE IT LEGAL.... DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Last edited:

emmpeedee

Again, the POLICEMEN WHERE TELLING US TO TURN AROUND AND WHERE DIRECTING US (the traffic) SO WE COULD TURN AROUND... THE MAN IN THE UNIFORM TOLD US TO DO IT THUS IT MADE IT LEGAL.... DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

The Gitmo guards were told to put panties on the prisoners heads, thus making it legal, right?

D

dems4me

Cars, yes i dodge for obvious reason... That is annother thing that pisses me off people thatp ull out infront of you on 235 and dont go into the lane where no one is but stay in yours to speed up... I try to adhere to the speedlimit so the people thing isnt usualy ap roblem... Most bicyclesists i see know what going on and dont cause any problems in terms of my travel or traffic... Animals i never swirve for, i will stop and honk so they move... Infact i did that last night with a possum on brown road.... The point is a if im not thinking about it and i see sparks i can at time associate it with metal that has fallen off of a car or just in the road, which could potentialy cause more damage than any of the other mentioned things

Would a compromise for all of this be to just squirt it with a squirt gun before throwing it out the window at night? :shrug: That way we don't have smelly ashtrays and you are not feeling we are perilously putting your life in danger when we throw ciggerrette butts out the window :shrug:

Spoiled

The Gitmo guards were told to put panties on the prisoners heads, thus making it legal, right?
That is a horrible comparison

cop.gif

please tell me how this was endangering anyones life...

Spoiled

Originally posted by dems4me
Would a compromise for all of this be to just squirt it with a squirt gun before throwing it out the window at night? :shrug: That way we don't have smelly ashtrays and you are not feeling we are perilously putting your life in danger when we throw ciggerrette butts out the window :shrug:
Still littering, I dont throw my Wendy's bag, my coke cans, my tissues, candy wrappers out of my car (i put extra effort into securing them so they arent sucked out)

D

dems4me

Still littering, I dont throw my Wendy's bag, my coke cans, my tissues, candy wrappers out of my car (i put extra effort into securing them so they arent sucked out)

there's a big difference between a Wendy's bag and a filter the size of an inch... should we all just not smoke filtered ciggerettes :shrug: I was always told they are biodegradable :shrug: and most definately more biodegradable than coke cans.... isn't that a horrible comparison :shrug:

D

dems4me

That is a horrible comparison

I must admit, I am in awe of your computer skills:cheers:

D

dutch6

there's a big difference between a Wendy's bag and a filter the size of an inch... should we all just not smoke filtered ciggerettes :shrug: I was always told they are biodegradable :shrug: and most definately more biodegradable than coke cans.... isn't that a horrible comparison :shrug:
Well if you really think that one inch filter makes no difference look on the ground when you next stop at a stop light. Yes they are biodegradable in 8 years!

Spoiled

its not a horrible comparison, both would be coming out of a car if i chose to throw them out.... And cigarette butts can take anywhere from 7-15 years to decompose, how many cigarettes do you smoke a day? how many smokers do we have in the county? that is a lot of butts to decompose over 7 years, now say each person throws 1 or 2 out of each box they smoke / day, while at a traffic light... This adds up, does it not? over 7 years that would be one hell of a mess if no one cleaned it up

emmpeedee

it's about as dangerous as tossing a cigarette butt out the window. it's the other stupid drivers on the road you have to look out for. the same ones who are looking down beside them and swerving all over the road to decide if sparks are flying from a hunk of metal or a cigarette butt because they can not tell the difference.

D

dutch6

its not a horrible comparison, both would be coming out of a car if i chose to throw them out.... And cigarette butts can take anywhere from 7-15 years to decompose, how many cigarettes do you smoke a day? how many smokers do we have in the county? that is a lot of butts to decompose over 7 years, now say each person throws 1 or 2 out of each box they smoke / day, while at a traffic light... This adds up, does it not? over 7 years that would be one hell of a mess if no one cleaned it up
Who is cleaning them up? I've never seen anyone cleaning them up.