Can Anyone Identify This Creepy Stalker?

Clem_Shady

Not IF the Sheriff's Department transferred you! I was making the point because YOU kept saying "CALL 911". Did you not understand that? You were the one crying "CALL 911". I was calling you out for THAT before your post that you called the Sheriff's Department directly. :deadhorse

Has the dishwasher washed up on your beach yet over there in Breton Bay?

:popcorn:

UNA

Has the dishwasher washed up on your beach yet over there in Breton Bay?

Uuuuh, just so you all know, he removed the dishwater more than a week ago. I guess he's not willing to admit the residents of LG win that one. Also as an FYI to those who don't live in LG; he's also removed his 'no trespassing' signs and flood lights.

protectmd

The totality of the circumstances....

It seems that this all started because C. Shady is unhappy and wanted to exercise his 1st amendment right. This upset people and they decided a campaign of intimidation and harassment was the answer to "dealing with him." In turn, its escalated to private investigators, idle threats, multiple police calls, and 200 or more posts of trashtalk. And its not going to die down, just heat up as the year goes on.
So since the war will only ramp up, dig in!
No tresspassing signs must be posted on the property in order to properly warn the criminals.
An invite to kick a door in won't qualify as a defense in a burglary case.
Kids walking down the street with a bat probably aren't criminals yet, just unsupervised and headed down that path.
Hitting golf balls at the cars as they sit out front probably isn't smart.... although like they said if you go the criminal path here in the free state, you've got more rights!
911 is to be used for whatever a citizen deems as an emergency..... stalking is a crime.
911 cannot figure out blocked numbers (a citizens right to remain anonymous) or track a 1st generation dead cellphone, however will recognize C. Shadys voice so you'll need to break out the K. Kaniff.
To keep them from using the driveway as a turnaround, put a gate up.
These incidents will most likely cost someone their job. . . And if that happens, I'm gonna bet that it'll escalate beyond petty, id hate to be the other guy.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
This upset people and they decided a campaign of intimidation and harassment was the answer to "dealing with him."
This upset people because Jimmy is a hypocritical a-hole. He insults and harasses people then squeals like a girl when the subject of his delusions fires back.

Kids walking down the street with a bat probably aren't criminals yet, just unsupervised and headed down that path.
Or they are just kids walking down the street carrying a baseball bat. :shrug: That is, it should be noted again, all his video shows. That they walked through his yard and looked at his vehicle is his claim, but we know how solid his claims tend to be.

911 is to be used for whatever a citizen deems as an emergency..... stalking is a crime.
:coffee:

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
This upset people because Jimmy is a hypocritical a-hole. He insults and harasses people then squeals like a girl when the subject of his delusions fires back.

Or they are just kids walking down the street carrying a baseball bat. :shrug: That is, it should be noted again, all his video shows. That they walked through his yard and looked at his vehicle is his claim, but we know how solid his claims tend to be.

Lmao!

Inkd

You got it. Clem takes the roundabout way to say virtually anything..including 'no'. He claims the builder threatened to poison his dog and rape is wife if he didn't simply accept the house no matter what was wrong with it.

I hear through the grapevine that his whimpered response to that was something like:

"My dog??? noooo...not my dog!"

Since he caved to the vajayjay he should have had the builder poison the wife and rape the dog. Dog goes to counseling, Clem walks on the house and buys the Unabombers shack in Idaho and starts working on his manifesto. Everyone wins.

Iggy, here I come!!!!

:yahoo:

Clem_Shady

The totality of the circumstances....

It seems that this all started because C. Shady is unhappy and wanted to exercise his 1st amendment right. This upset people and they decided a campaign of intimidation and harassment was the answer to "dealing with him." In turn, its escalated to private investigators, idle threats, multiple police calls, and 200 or more posts of trashtalk. And its not going to die down, just heat up as the year goes on.
So since the war will only ramp up, dig in!
No tresspassing signs must be posted on the property in order to properly warn the criminals.
An invite to kick a door in won't qualify as a defense in a burglary case.
Hitting golf balls at the cars as they sit out front probably isn't smart.... although like they said if you go the criminal path here in the free state, you've got more rights!
911 cannot figure out blocked numbers (a citizens right to remain anonymous) or track a 1st generation dead cellphone, however will recognize C. Shadys voice so you'll need to break out the K. Kaniff.
To keep them from using the driveway as a turnaround, put a gate up.
These incidents will most likely cost someone their job. . . And if that happens, I'm gonna bet that it'll escalate beyond petty, id hate to be the other guy.

I'll give you a A+ on this one, but we still need Lenny to check it for spelling and grammar is he's not too niggardly to do it for free.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Kids walking down the street with a bat probably aren't criminals yet,.

..they are more likely just playing....*gasp*...baseball!!

I'd love to see Jimmy's reaction when, like around here, a bunch of kids walked down the street with their paintball guns and all their protective gear, looking for all the world like a bunch of crazed Star Wars storm troopers.:killingme

UNA

..they are more likely just playing....*gasp*...baseball!!

I'd love to see Jimmy's reaction when, like around here, a bunch of kids walked down the street with their paintball guns and all their protective gear, looking for all the world like a bunch of crazed Star Wars storm troopers.:killingme

Oh just wait until summer time when all the kids are out of school. He's going to loose it!!!:wah:

dave1959

The floodlights on front of his house will make it impossible for the camera in his daughter's bedroom window to pick up even the slight shimmer which is the only indication of the masking process. Plus they won't know if we're at the curb at the front or side of the corner lot.

You mean this a$$hole has spawned !!!!!! I would hate to be that child in school.

Clem_Shady

Awe, where did Una go?

Shame she left.

I just sent all of her threats to the Leonard's Grant HOA for evidence at our upcoming hearing about my no trespassing signs and floodlights.

I think Una presented very convincing evidence as to why I'm entitled to have such things for my protection.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Awe, where did Una go?

Shame she left.

I just sent all of her threats to the Leonard's Grant HOA for evidence at our upcoming hearing about my no trespassing signs and floodlights.

I think Una presented very convincing evidence as to why I'm entitled to have such things for my protection.

I heard they already bought you a nice new jacket as a consolation gift. It's white..extra long sleeves...