Can Anyone Identify This Creepy Stalker?

mitzi

..they are more likely just playing....*gasp*...baseball!!

I'd love to see Jimmy's reaction when, like around here, a bunch of kids walked down the street with their paintball guns and all their protective gear, looking for all the world like a bunch of crazed Star Wars storm troopers.:killingme

:killingme Too funny. The boys in my neighborhood would do that, come up out of the woods and through my field looking like a SWAT team.

Toxick

Splat
Damn, you had to go and ruin it.

I had that old geezer sitting there scratching his head trying to figure out what I wrote.

:popcorn:

I doubt that.

And it depends on which skin you have the forums set to. I have mine set to the new-blue option, and turning your text white does not hide it very effectively.

Clem_Shady

:killingme Too funny. The boys in my neighborhood would do that, come up out of the woods and through my field looking like a SWAT team.

Sorry, the HOA has ruled out all weapons, BB guns, paintball etc.

Ask UNA about the old Facebook post that got poofed when one of the little brats in here already got caught with an Airsoft gun?

Leonard's Grant HOA rule on guns, bows, arrow, bb guns etc. attached.

Attachments

• hoa.guns.arrows.jpg
    hoa.guns.arrows.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 83

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Sorry, the HOA has ruled out all weapons, BB guns, paintball etc.

Ask UNA about the old Facebook post that got poofed when one of the little brats in here already got caught with an Airsoft gun?

Leonard's Grant HOA rule on guns, bows, arrow, bb guns etc. attached.

:

Says 'no discharge'. Does not say anything about not carrying them. :yahoo:

Jimmy has a real problem reading the fine print....but of course that is why we have this fine thread to play in after all..

Clem_Shady

Says 'no discharge'. Does not say anything about not carrying them. :yahoo:

Jimmy has a real problem reading the fine print....but of course that is why we have this fine thread to play in after all..

Anyone I see carrying anything that even looks like a weapon in here is going straight to 911.

:whistle:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Anyone I see carrying anything that even looks like a weapon in here is going straight to 911.

:whistle:

Go for it. Nothing illegal about walking down your street with an airsoft rifle or a paintball gun...or a 12 ga shotgun, for that matter.:howdy:

Clem_Shady

Go for it. Nothing illegal about walking down your street with an airsoft rifle or a paintball gun...or a 12 ga shotgun, for that matter.:howdy:

Well, let's test your fake balls (the vet took your real ones out).

Come walk down my street in front of my home with a 12 gauge.

$100 says you won't do it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
:killingme pot meet kettle. U and your fights with Clem are LAMErific! Fly little birdie fly.

Yawn.

Tormenting Jimmy is much more fun. He begs for it, first of all, and his verbal sparring skillz vastly exceed your own. But thanks for playing. ;-p

Clem_Shady

of course not. This is all about getting away with everything, not about getting caught.

That's why all our ops are conducted under the cover of darkness, right Commander Lenny?

And that's why you folks scatter like cockroaches every time I hit the light switch.

:yikes: