Can Anyone Identify This Creepy Stalker?

n0n1m0us3

why so serious
Billigan I really did it this time...

Killed the dishwasher to have a good time..

When I got done it was 4 p.m...

The door was broke, so I axed my way in...

:larry:

QBHI was high on the bill...

So I took all my pills...

And tossed that piece of chit out in the yard...

Then the neighbors called me a slum and the HOA said it couldn't be done...

And in my drugged stuper...

I did what I should have never done...

And now I'm sitting here, with you on iggy

High and having fun...

I'm sitting at my house on the inside...

But it's as cold as the outside...

She broke my heart in the trailer park...

So I bought this piece of chit house and signed away...

You know Billigan I've really got big tears...

But calm my fears till Lowes gets here...

Yea I know the radon is seeping up...

And y'all are ready to lock me up...

But I'm trying to save my soul...

I'm tired of life in this hell hole...

Everything that I love's been sold

Just to keep us warm from the cold...

I'm sitting at my house on the inside...

But it's as cold as the outside...

She broke my heart in the trailer park...

So I bought this piece of chit house and signed away...

A lyrical genius lol, watch out Kanye

mitzi

You know 911 is for emergencies, right?

Heart-attacks, arterial wounds, murder in-progress, robberies, car-jackings .... that kind of thing.
You should use a direct line to the police station, rather than tying up a line on the 911 system that someone with an actual emergency could use rather than abuse the system with ignorant non-emergency bull####.

Unless they have caller ID up at the police station, and are now screening your calls. :/

I mentioned this last week about the stupid 911 calls. I bet the 911 operators dread seeing Slim's number come up.

Clem_Shady

I mentioned this last week about the stupid 911 calls. I bet the 911 operators dread seeing Slim's number come up.

You know, you're actually pretty stupid.

Each time I've called the Sheriff's Department number and extension 1900.

And each time they have then transferred me over to 911.

That's their decision to do that, I didn't dial 911.

So STFU if you don't know the truth...

:popcorn:

Clem_Shady

Better yet, if you want to whine about someone using 911, then riddle me this: why did the model home agent for QBHI call Radon Headquarters in Calvert County and have them call 911 instead of calling me in herself for sitting on the sidewalk protesting?

The recording's been posted, and the answer it quite obvious, isn't it?

Again, why aren't you all over them for that?

:tap:

UNA

Better yet, if you want to whine about someone using 911, then riddle me this: why did the model home agent for QBHI call Radon Headquarters in Calvert County and have them call 911 instead of calling me in herself for sitting on the sidewalk protesting?

I know can't see this but I have to say that if some nut was sitting infront of my place of work, where I was alone I would call 911 too. It would be insanely stupid for me, as a young woman, to call the a hole in and confront him myself! WTF, that section 8 DAV has truly gone off the deep end!!!!!

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
You know, you're actually pretty stupid.
Another sign of a mental defective: they get upset at you by saying they did not say something despite the fact that you quoted them on something virtually everyone would interpret the same way.

Just the normal stuff.

A 911 call.
Besides, whether he called 911 directly or not, that does not negate the almost certain likelihood that every time he calls in the operator cringes. :lol:

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
I found the car!!!!!!

If you know who this person is driving the vehicle in this video, then please contact the Saint Mary's County Sheriff's Department and give them an anonymous tip about their identity.

They are quite possibly a military person or PAX worker.

Thank you.

Sheriff's Department Phone Number:

301-475-4200, then hit extension 1900.

Pohanka Acura | Acura Dealer Chantilly VA Serving Washington DC, Sterling, Arlington, Gaithersburg, Bethesda and Woodbridge | New Acura Dealer | Acura Dealerships I seen it here!:popcorn:

mitzi

I'm stupid? You keep saying "Call 911". To me, that means you push the buttons 9-1-1 on your phone. And no, I'm not whining about people abusing the 911 systems I'm b*tching about it to anyone that does it. Not only you, but I was pointing it out to you. The operators could be giving CPR instructions or many other life saving instructions yet they still have to take these types of BS calls. You have legitimate complaints with the construction of your house but you seem to have alienated your neighbors in the process. Kids cutting through yard? Come on. If you want utter privacy why didn't you buy a house with some property surrounded by woods. Now who is the stupid one. Now you can STFU :duel::duel:

Clem_Shady

I'm stupid? You keep saying "Call 911". To me, that means you push the buttons 9-1-1 on your phone. And no, I'm not whining about people abusing the 911 systems I'm b*tching about it to anyone that does it. Not only you, but I was pointing it out to you. The operators could be giving CPR instructions or many other life saving instructions yet they still have to take these types of BS calls. You have legitimate complaints with the construction of your house but you seem to have alienated your neighbors in the process. Kids cutting through yard? Come on. If you want utter privacy why didn't you buy a house with some property surrounded by woods. Now who is the stupid one. Now you can STFU :duel::duel:

Now give us your diagnosis on that pathetic 911 recording I posted doc.

ONE

good question -- been wonderin that myself. why not buy the house in the woods without neighbors. What about Forest Farms if you want new - lotsa land. Why that neighborhood that's like a little city. People, kids, dogs, everywhere.

mitzi

Another sign of a mental defective: they get upset at you by saying they did not say something despite the fact that you quoted them on something virtually everyone would interpret the same way.

Besides, whether he called 911 directly or not, that does not negate the almost certain likelihood that every time he calls in the operator cringes. :lol:

Yea, I sensed a bit of defensiveness because the first reaction was to call me stupid.

mitzi

Now give us your diagnosis on that pathetic 911 recording I posted doc.

It's pathetic. As pathetic as you. I point out the BS calls made to 911 and you react by saying "they did it too, jump all over them because they did it too :baby:", just like a kid.

Clem_Shady

It's pathetic. As pathetic as you. I point out the BS calls made to 911 and you react by saying "they did it too, jump all over them because they did it too :baby:", just like a kid.

Well, being that you're volunteering to be the 911 abuse Nazi and have so much inside knowledge of what's going on there, then why don't you start submitting freedom of information requests and start posting the calls you consider as abusive?

mitzi

Well, being that you're volunteering to be the 911 abuse Nazi and have so much inside knowledge of what's going on there, then why don't you start submitting freedom of information requests and start posting the calls you consider as abusive?

I don't do things the way you do. I would never post 911 calls whether it's public information or not. I have worked as an emergency services operator and I have tried to save someone's life being given CPR instructions by a 911 operator, so I do have a bit of knowledge about it. I have no desire to listen to recorded 911 calls and would never tie up an incoming 911 line for stupid sh*t unlike some.

Clem_Shady

I don't do things the way you do. I would never post 911 calls whether it's public information or not. I have worked as an emergency services operator and I have tried to save someone's life being given CPR instructions by a 911 operator, so I do have a bit of knowledge about it. I have no desire to listen to recorded 911 calls and would never tie up an incoming 911 line for stupid sh*t unlike some.

So you're saying "I" tied up 911 after the Sheriff's Department transferred me to it?

mitzi

So you're saying "I" tied up 911 after the Sheriff's Department transferred me to it?

Not IF the Sheriff's Department transferred you! I was making the point because YOU kept saying "CALL 911". Did you not understand that? You were the one crying "CALL 911". I was calling you out for THAT before your post that you called the Sheriff's Department directly. :deadhorse