Can Anyone Identify This Creepy Stalker?

UNA

Awe, where did Una go?

Shame she left.

I just sent all of her threats to the Leonard's Grant HOA for evidence at our upcoming hearing about my no trespassing signs and floodlights.

I think Una presented very convincing evidence as to why I'm entitled to have such things for my protection.

:popcorn:

Wait, so first you say I shouldn't be on here during work hours but then you wonder where I go??? I'm confused... And you're insane :lol:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That's all you have to do day in and day out? :loser:

Of course not! It's all I have to do day and day out that is this much freaking fun! There is a difference.:howdy:

Lucky for me, my boss does not care how much time I spend playing on the interwebz.

:eyebrow:

Clem_Shady

Of course not! It's all I have to do day and day out that is this much freaking fun! There is a difference.:howdy:

Lucky for me, my boss does not care how much time I spend playing on the interwebz.

:eyebrow:

That's because you own the "company" and you are the boss.

:whistle:

mitzi

Anyone I see carrying anything that even looks like a weapon in here is going straight to 911.

:whistle:

What about a nerf ball gun? You are such as stupid a$$. Why don't move out in the sticks somewhere and then you don't have to consume your day worrying about your neighbors may be doing against the HOA regulations.

laynpipe

I'm just living rent free inside your head. :killingme You retards keep digging your hole. Still waiting to have that beer pussy boy. :poke:

you still live your life dazed and confused. you dont live in my head. your permanent residense is in my colon. you are the biggest peice of $#@! i know.

:killingme

protectmd

I don't think anyone is treading on thin ice by saying "Break in my house and see what happens." Standing on thin ice is walking down the street with a weapon, shotgun, rifle, handgun rocket launcher etc. Or walking down the street with a weapon lookalike ... paintgun, bb gun, airsoft gun. I wouldn't suggest you send your kids out to do it letting them play "swat team" or whatever its called. It seems like a good way to get shot by the police. I don't think they are going to take the time to see if its loaded. Or get near it to determine if its real. They probably will give 1 command and its the end of the line after that. Besides, why would you walk down the street with a bbgun/paintgun and there's always vandalisms in the area?

Although I think it would be interesting to see the video of some nut walking through the neighborhood and the police interaction that would draw. Or a video of what the children look like when they are dressed up playing "swat team" and running up on neighborhood houses with lookalike weapons. Completely normal!

UNA

Check out the blog.

The good ones are all on there now.

Thanks and have a nice day.

:popcorn:

What god ones? WTF are you talking about? You're delusional dude, I don't know what you think you know about me but I think you're confused...big surprise huh? :killingme

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Or a video of what the children look like when they are dressed up playing "swat team" and running up on neighborhood houses with lookalike weapons. Completely normal!

Is around my neighborhood..and has been for ever since paintball was invented, pretty much. Of course, its not all kids...plenty of grownups with the same gear, playing the same games.

Some people have a good grip on reality and know what is a threat..and what isn't. That said..many is the time some neighborhood newbie has called the police when we are shooting clays or targets in the yard too. The cops (sheriff or DNR..) show up ..ask a couple questions..roll their eyes and drive off grumbling about the idiots that called it in in the first place.:killingme

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
Can anyone identify this creep?

Attachments

• gilligan_retire accnt_.jpg
    gilligan_retire accnt_.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 102

ONE

Is around my neighborhood..and has been for ever since paintball was invented, pretty much. Of course, its not all kids...plenty of grownups with the same gear, playing the same games.

Some people have a good grip on reality and know what is a threat..and what isn't. That said..many is the time some neighborhood newbie has called the police when we are shooting clays or targets in the yard too. The cops (sheriff or DNR..) show up ..ask a couple questions..roll their eyes and drive off grumbling about the idiots that called it in in the first place.:killingme

Same happens here -- not illegal to play airsoft in the county. Keeps the teens out of trouble and out running around. wouldn't wanna live with all the rules of a hoa.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
you still live your life dazed and confused. you dont live in my head. your permanent residense is in my colon. you are the biggest peice of $#@! i know.

:killingme
What a lovely post. I know 8 year olds that type and spell better. Oh wait, you aren't 8 yet are you?

And how long have you "known" me? C'mon pal, standing invitation. :killingme