Can Anyone Identify This Creepy Stalker?

UNA

I played UNA like a broken fiddle.

And she went down hard.

:killingme

:wah:

Did I? Really? Weird...cuz I'm still here.

And IDK if I'm being ignored or not now...he ignored me, but then he took me off ignore today...so I think that means he just can't resist me...doesn't that mean I win? :lol:

Clem_Shady

Did I? Really? Weird...cuz I'm still here.

And IDK if I'm being ignored or not now...he ignored me, but then he took me off ignore today...so I think that means he just can't resist me...doesn't that mean I win? :lol:

Maybe you're delusional?

:shrug:

What's the DSM IV say about folks like you?

:popcorn:

R

retiredweaxman

First you removed UNA from Ignore, now Gilligan. I guess you couldn't resist. That must mean they are in your head and control you.

:puppet:

Did the same with me...funny thing, his reading comprehension skills are still lacking. He must have thought I was on his side. Guess he does not know the meaning of sarcasm...I even used the icon so there would be no doubt.

UNA

Maybe you're delusional?

:shrug:

What's the DSM IV say about folks like you?

OK, I don't get it, you do one thing, then do the opposite, then deny one or the other. Doesn't that in addition to your delusions of grander qualify you for dissassociative disorder?

Clem_Shady

OK, I don't get it, you do one thing, then do the opposite, then deny one or the other. Doesn't that in addition to your delusions of grander qualify you for dissassociative disorder?

I flunked two online psychopath tests.

Should I be concerned?

UNA

You're really tooting your horn tonight.

No, these are the facts moron. Deny them all you want. Point is, the HOA threatened fines and you caved. The dishwasher, flood lights and signed are all gone which mean I'm happy. Now I just be entertained! :lol: