Can Anyone Identify This Creepy Stalker?

Clem_Shady

The clown part..that's pretty obvious. The rest...have to take yr word for it.

I would say you're an engineering marvel, but you have to be pretty stupid to accuse someone of being Ken R. for six months.

Did you tell Greg I'm not paying him yet?

:killingme

Clem_Shady

Congratulations, you STILL think you know who I am. I don't even know what trees youre talking about...ass hat

Of course you don't, but you know who the only "ass hat" is that's approving comments on the blog these days, don't you?

You've been silenced.

That's why you came here.

UNA

Of course you don't, but you know who the only "ass hat" is that's approving comments on the blog these days, don't you?

You've been silenced.

That's why you came here.

Dumbass, I got bored in your blog, it's much more fun here with everyone watching :lol: you REALLY don't know how the Internet works do you, if I still wanted to f with you on your blog I could. It's not that hard, I think there's even a wikihow on the subject

Clem_Shady

Dumbass, I got bored in your blog, it's much more fun here with everyone watching :lol: you REALLY don't know how the I termed works do you, if I still wanted to f with you on your blog I could. It's not that hard, I think there's even a wikihow on the subject

You've got a pretty serious obsession with me.

That's why I need no trespassing signs.

To keep you and your freak friends out of my yard.

:popcorn:

mitzi

OK, I don't get it, you do one thing, then do the opposite, then deny one or the other. Doesn't that in addition to your delusions of grander qualify you for dissassociative disorder?

More than that, he also signs on under 2 screens names, makes comments with one and then answers himself with the other. He carries on a conversation with himself. :crazy:

mitzi

Bad news Baby Doll...

I know who the Acura belongs to.

:popcorn:

SO WHAT? What the hell are they going to do to someone driving by your house and blowing their horn? There is no proof they were blowing the horn to harass you, there's a 100 reasons they could be blowing the horn. Get a damn life.