Can Anyone Identify This Creepy Stalker?

Clem_Shady

SO WHAT? What the hell are they going to do to someone driving by your house and blowing their horn? There is no proof they were blowing the horn to harass you, there's a 100 reasons they could be blowing the horn. Get a damn life.

Shut-up whiner.

You make more damn excuses than the laziest cop on the force.

:popcorn:

Clem_Shady

Let's play name the cockroach.

After the little driveway parade Saturday, which cockroach had great big, bug eyes when they saw me ride down the alley?

:popcorn:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
That's why I need no trespassing signs.

To keep you and your freak friends out of my yard.
Say, Clemmy, this is a [mostly] serious question: what do you do when you want to leave your property? Do you carry 'protection'? Do you have a bodyguard on-call? Do you keep your cell prepped to speed dial 911 any moment? You may stay in your house 6.5 days of the week, but surely you come out occasionally.

Really? Seems that you were the one who couldn't resist and un-ignored me
:whistle:

UNA

Say, Clemmy, this is a [mostly] serious question: what do you do when you want to leave your property? Do you carry 'protection'? Do you have a bodyguard on-call? Do you keep your cell prepped to speed dial 911 any moment? You may stay in your house 6.5 days of the week, but surely you come out occasionally.

I don't think he ever leaves his compound

Clem_Shady

I just carry a "My QBHI House Sucks" sign when I go out and the cops follow me around.

Free protection.

:shrug: