Can Anyone Identify This Creepy Stalker?

Clem_Shady

Hey ProtectMd,

How do you like this quote yesterday from this fruit-cake that has followed me in here after I kicked them off my blog.

Half those are people checking your blog for threats. We're watching you dumbass. Oh, and about Halloween......you....just....wait until you see what happens this year. I'm betting you'll be crying to the HOA!!!!:evil:

:popcorn:

Clem_Shady

you have the facts so screwed up I don't k ow where to begin. And you are the one that brought us in on your drama with your blog. Then you threw the dishwasher in you front yard which I can see thus making this 100% my business. You're just an attention whore. Like I've said before, sad. You just a delusional, lonely old man.

BTW, you guess my IP yet? You do realize most people have dynamic IPs now. If you don't know what that mean look it up.

You're a vigilante that thinks you represent the HOA and has the same powers.

You or your goons have criminally trespassed on my property and criminally harassed me.

Now you're going to be held accountable for it.

Clem_Shady

Keep earnin' that respect, Jimmy. :lol:

I don't live in a POS $400K house while dealing with the rules of an HOA either. :dye:

So tell us your story little man. You want to be a big part of everyone else's business, so what's yours?

Income?

Price of house?

Criminal and civil record?

We already know you have character issues.

ONE

That's a good question. How do you know he owns them? Why don't you get his name? Is that your best example of 'selective enforcement'?

you get a variance, exception or grandfather...had three pets in last neighborhood and got a variance w/ clause that pets must not disturb others.

Clem_Shady

And you know what the icing on the cake is ProtectMd?

I filed a complaint with the PAX Inspector General advising him of what base personnel who are either active duty, government employees, or civilian contractors, some with high level security clearance were doing to me and asked them to investigate it.

I even provided proof that government computers owned by the U.S Navy and computers of U.S Navy subcontractors were being used to visit my blog and leave nasty comments. I further complained that I seriously suspected some of these networks and computers were being used for fraudulent, hacker type activities such as running fake IP addresses and anonymous proxy servers to leave nasty comments on my blog and not be detected.

I even informed the Inspector General's Office that Google Blogs should not be visited by "recreational web surfers" because they contain everything from nice to nudity and advised him that he should shutoff access to them, because visiting them was not in the best interest of the Navy or the Government, or it's employees.

Do you know what that retard over at the PAX Inspector General's office did?

He closed my case and told me quote "that it was a civil matter."

He even had the balls to tell me that PAX has quote "absolutely no way of knowing which workstations visit which websites from work, because they all use the same IP or rotating IP addresses when the traffic leaves the network.

I say he's a freaking liar and I know better. They could track down who was doing it, but chose not to.

Further he called their actions "recreational web surfing."

That's what you're paying some of these PAX folks to do all day.

And that's the same way that Wikileaks chit happened. It's because the inmates are running the asylum on government computer networks and nobody in charge has a clue of what they're doing.

Can you believe that chit?

:jameo:

Clem_Shady

have you asked the dog owner why they get three?

I didn't care the guy had three dogs, but if you're going to enforce the HOA rules equally, then he can't have three dogs, can he?

And if QBHI can have no trespassing signs on some of their property, then why can't I?

:whistle:

Clem_Shady

:bigwhoop:..who couldn't have predicted that? Looks like there will be quite a few similar outcomes in your future.

:coffee:

Seriously Bill, how stupid are you?

Is it legal under the UCMJ for an active duty military person to threaten or stalk someone?

Maryland might say it is, but it's not conduct that reflects good order, morale, and discipline in the U.S armed forces.

It's the kind of chit that has you standing in front of the Old Man's desk on a red rug at the position of attention.

R

retiredweaxman

I didn't care the guy had three dogs, but if you're going to enforce the HOA rules equally, then he can't have three dogs, can he?

And if QBHI can have no trespassing signs on some of their property, then why can't I?

Perhaps he was walking a neigbor's dog along with his own 2...perhaps he requested an exception to the HOA rules as he had the 3 dogs prior to buying the house and they granted it.

Perhaps QBHI posted those signs on houses that are either unsold or are going through the closing process. Maybe if you had requested permission from the HOA, they would have granted it.

Without knowing all the facts, I can not say for certain. I believe it is not a conspiracy against you - but there may be underlying circumstances.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Seriously Bill, how stupid are you?

Is it legal under the UCMJ for an active duty military person to threaten or stalk someone?

Maryland might say it is, but it's not conduct that reflects good order, morale, and discipline in the U.S armed forces.

It's the kind of chit that has you standing in front of the Old Man's desk on a red rug at the position of attention.

Under 'normal' circumstances, I'm sure they would frown on actual stalking and/or threats and harrassment. But when it is clear that the 'victim' overtly begs for it..instigates all of it..and has a track record of doing that for a long time...that's where the shrugs and eye rolls ensue instead. That and it's all 'anonymous' and the 'victim' can bugger off and leave the forum, stop the blog..do all sorts of things to simply disenage at any time, thus effectively ending the whole mess. The 'victim' choses to do quite the opposite, requiring that his 'victim card' be revoked accordingly.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
You're going back on iggy and I'm putting your parents on birth control.
No need to do the birth control thing. They already stopped having kids... after #14.

He closed my case and told me quote "that it was a civil matter."
Another FAIL. Good thing you are already mentally unstable, because if you weren't, all these FAILs might make you go crazy. :lol:

Clem_Shady

Perhaps he was walking a neigbor's dog along with his own 2...perhaps he requested an exception to the HOA rules as he had the 3 dogs prior to buying the house and they granted it.

Perhaps QBHI posted those signs on houses that are either unsold or are going through the closing process. Maybe if you had requested permission from the HOA, they would have granted it.

Without knowing all the facts, I can not say for certain. I believe it is not a conspiracy against you - but there may be underlying circumstances.

Perhaps your stupid as usual.

During my "no trespassing" talks with the HOA representative she made all the same excuses you have and demanded that I give her a name, because no such exceptions or such have been granted as to increased dogs. And if he's running a dog walking business, the Nazi's have to approve that as well.

They denied permission for me to have "no trespassing signs" and "flood lights" after I requested it, that's why we are having that hearing.

And you know what's funny waxears?

I can order a home her from QBHI with as many floodlights as I want, everywhere I want right out of their options book and have them installed by QBHI and it would be just fine, but after the fact now for some reason, they are denying my request to have them.

Can some legal expert explain that?

Clem_Shady

Under 'normal' circumstances, I'm sure they would frown on actual stalking and/or threats and harrassment. But when it is clear that the 'victim' overtly begs for it..instigates all of it..and has a track record of doing that for a long time...that's where the shrugs and eye rolls ensue instead. That and it's all 'anonymous' and the 'victim' can bugger off and leave the forum, stop the blog..do all sorts of things to simply disenage at any time, thus effectively ending the whole mess. The 'victim' choses to do quite the opposite, requiring that his 'victim card' be revoked accordingly.

We always knew you weren't a free speech guy, despite that being the reason you ever even get to open your mouth.

That's why you like Catholic schools where everyone keeps their knees tightly together.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
No need to do the birth control thing. They already stopped having kids... after #14.

Another FAIL. Good thing you are already mentally unstable, because if you weren't, all these FAILs might make you go crazy. :lol:

gratuitous copy-quote..just in case.:coffee: