Can Anyone Identify This Creepy Stalker?

Clem_Shady

I didn't imply anything. Great no criminal record and spotless military record.

And to make it perfectly clear, just because there was a supposed post that said you are a pedophile, doesn't mean I nor anyone else thinks you are.Things posted here in the forums are to be taken with a grain of salt.

Congratulations, you've won the iggy bin prize.

I can't take anymore of your stupid chit.

:popcorn:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

Somebody on this board took pictures of three under age boys walking down the street, and I assume, posted these pictures on the internet without their parent's permission.

Again, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't children have special expectations of privacy? And posting pictures of other people's children on the internet without express permission is an egregious act?

If I remember correctly the term "heathen" was used in describing these young boys too..

So picking on young boys, posting their pictures on line.. and then someone wants to go to court because somebody POSSIBLY insulted their character?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Maybe someone should inform the HOA of a creepy stalker dude in their neighborhood (and inform the parents too) of somebody taking pictures of their children and posting them on the internet.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Maybe someone should inform the HOA of a creepy stalker dude in their neighborhood (and inform the parents too) of somebody taking pictures of their children and posting them on the internet.

I agree. Its the responsible thing to do.

Clem_Shady

Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

Somebody on this board took pictures of three under age boys walking down the street, and I assume, posted these pictures on the internet without their parent's permission.

Again, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't children have special expectations of privacy? And posting pictures of other people's children on the internet without express permission is an egregious act?

If I remember correctly the term "heathen" was used in describing these young boys too..

So picking on young boys, posting their pictures on line.. and then someone wants to go to court because somebody POSSIBLY insulted their character?

Is this post part of your "recreational surfing" from Webster Field Bob?

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
You're talking about the same Bill McFann that put my last name of Shupe on here last night.

Then he did the same thing he did a few minutes ago; he went and did an edit to remove it.

This time he's going to pay dearly.

Good.. I hope Charlie Breck sue's you as well. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Clemmy is going before the HOA board making accusations about these kids, so the parents would be justified in going before the same board to clear their childrens' names.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Is this post part of your "recreational surfing" from Webster Field Bob?

Look at the time....

And I REALLY wish you wouldn't post my real name James.. I try hard to keep that a secret..

And don't change the subject. Did you or did you not post pictures of underage boys on the internet without their parent's permission??

Do the parent's even know you took their kid's pictures on put them on the internet for all to see?

I think you should do the parent's a solid and go knock on their door and let them know what you did, before they find out by other means.

tom88

Consider yourself corrected... you are wrong.

Clem_Shady

Good.. I hope Charlie Breck sue's you as well. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I hope Charlie Breck does try suing me.

I loved his rant about black people.

He's one of Allstate's biggest liabilities.

Speaking of Allstate, just moments ago I printed out our new insurance cards.

Allstate was fired as our insurance company yesterday.

And to think I was spending $4,400 per year with them to get attacked by Charlie Breck.