Can Anyone Identify This Creepy Stalker?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Clemmy is going before the HOA board making accusations about these kids, so the parents would be justified in going before the same board to clear their childrens' names.

Good thing Vrai saves all the original posts and threads so they can take the pictures to the hearing and ask why some creepy pervert is taking pictures of their kids and posting them online.

Clem_Shady

Good thing Vrai saves all the original posts and threads so they can take the pictures to the hearing and ask why some creepy pervert is taking pictures of their kids and posting them online.

Gotta love those little heathens that carry a baseball bat through your backyard in Leonard's Grant.

:popcorn:

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
I hope Charlie Breck does try suing me.

I loved his rant about black people.

He's one of Allstate's biggest liabilities.

Speaking of Allstate, just moments ago I printed out our new insurance cards.

Allstate was fired as our insurance company yesterday.

And to think I was spending $4,400 per year with them to get attacked by Charlie Breck.

Alrighty then.... You call it a rant..... I would call it freedom of speech. Whether you agree with it or not.

mitzi

all it takes is one person to beleive it and it then becomes slander. if its an internet forum, newspaper, poster.....makes no matter.

He's called me stupid a couple times. Do you believe it? Please say you do and I can sue him as I have had severe emotional distress from his name calling and bullying. It has caused me to be paranoid afraid everyone I meet will think I'm stupid because he said so.

laynpipe

He's called me stupid a couple times. Do you believe it? Please say you do and I can sue him as I have had severe emotional distress from his name calling and bullying. It has caused me to be paranoid afraid everyone I meet will think I'm stupid because he said so.

no, i dont beleive it. but i bet itsboob will. :killingme:killingme

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Is this post part of your "recreational surfing" from Webster Field Bob?

Thanks for caring enough about me to research the threads and posts in here to figure out where I work.. THAT was tough..

Now, is this your attempt at threatening me, my job, and my ability to provide for my family??

dachsom

Yeah---he called my chit stupid--can it sue??

protectmd

"Gang". 3 or more individuals who conspire to and or directly participate in criminal activity together. In the case of the video, 3 subjects 1 whom is armed with a baseball bat. One person in the forum stated that her children regularly engage in activities where they shoot lookalike guns at each other and how "normal" it is to plan attacks and practice runs on houses. The children in LG are in need of supervision, and some in need of professional help?
So.... would the parent who's putting the children up to the activities be considered a gang leader? Who is apart of an organization who has denied C. Shady the right to defend his house against tresspassers by ordering him to take down a sign and security lights and basically not even providing other co defendants proper warning against tresspassing on Mr. Shady's land? Not only that but Mr. Shady clearly has a mountain of evidence proving a conspiracy against him in an attempt to silence him.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
"Gang". 3 or more individuals who conspire to and or directly participate in criminal activity together. In the case of the video, 3 subjects 1 whom is armed with a baseball bat. One person in the forum stated that her children regularly engage in activities where they shoot lookalike guns at each other and how "normal" it is to plan attacks and practice runs on houses. The children in LG are in need of supervision, and some in need of professional help?
So.... would the parent who's putting the children up to the activities be considered a gang leader? Who is apart of an organization who has denied C. Shady the right to defend his house against tresspassers by ordering him to take down a sign and security lights and basically not even providing other co defendants proper warning against tresspassing on Mr. Shady's land? Not only that but Mr. Shady clearly has a mountain of evidence proving a conspiracy against him in an attempt to silence him.

Still doesn't answer the question of posting the pictures of children online without permission.

mitzi

Here we go with Personality #4. He's surpassed the Three Faces of Eve and now shooting for the Sybil number.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
"So.... would the parent who's putting the children up to the activities be considered a gang leader? .

My parents bought me a baseball bat and a...*gasp*..glove to go with it. Got them both for Christmas one year.

Who would have thought that they could have been sent away for something that heinous. Learn something new every day....

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
better then any soap opera ive ever seen.
Sounds like you watch them a lot. :ghey:

"Gang". 3 or more individuals who conspire to and or directly participate in criminal activity together. In the case of the video, 3 subjects 1 whom is armed with a baseball bat.
You and Clemmy truly must be toking from the same pipe because you sound just like him. :lmao: