Can Anyone Identify This Creepy Stalker?

laynpipe

Thanks for caring enough about me to research the threads and posts in here to figure out where I work.. THAT was tough..

Now, is this your attempt at threatening me, my job, and my ability to provide for my family??

who do you think he is.....scott walker or something ?

Clem_Shady

Thanks for caring enough about me to research the threads and posts in here to figure out where I work.. THAT was tough..

Now, is this your attempt at threatening me, my job, and my ability to provide for my family??

I didn't research you Blob.

People on here that think you're a p.o.s like Billigan sent me private messages telling me who you are and where you work.

And I'm not threatening your job, but I have a right to complain to the IG about how many people are effing off at work on the taxpayers dime as defense projects go over budget and get axed during a severe recession and looming defense cuts.

So the people effing off at work would really be a threat to the people that actually work, wouldn't they Blob?

:popcorn:

protectmd

If my job allowed id put my line in as a co-counsel however my job prohibits me from working as a judicial officer. Filming the children. Can you identify the children in the video? Can their "classmates" pick out who's in the video based on the the footage? Can you verify that they weren't tresspassing on Mr. Shadys land? Perhaps the parents of the absconded youth should step forward for identification purposes in this lawsuit. I did not see a glove in this video, just 1 armed with a bat. Who plays ball without the required equipment? Unless they were planning to use the bat for other activities....

FOCUSFACTS

People on here that think you're a p.o.s like Billigan sent me private messages telling me who you are and where you work.

And I'm not threatening your job, but I have a right to complain to the IG about how many people are effing off at work on the taxpayers dime as defense projects go over budget and get axed during a severe recession and looming defense cuts.

So the people effing off at work would really be a threat to the people that actually work, wouldn't they Blob?

You don't have anyone to represent you????? uh oh!!!

tom88

Why not show the complete article as it was printed.

Lawyer agrees to suspension for 90 days

Seems the AGC was satisfied no criminal intent was intended by Mattingly.
They said he should have been aware that the deeds filed were notorized without signatures being witnessed by the notary's, but other than that there was nothing wrong with the transactions.

The AGC wasn't tasked with looking at criminal activity. They were looking at misconduct which they found plenty. They didn't have to look far because in Mattingly's affidavit he wrote;

[/B]
I know that if a hearing was to be held, sufficient evidence could be produced to sustain the allegation of misconduct

Conversely, there has been nothing other than accusations thrown at the people who prosecuted Mattingly. Two judges now have found misconduct in Mattingly's actions.

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Wow! Thread has been viewed over 18k times. I'm envious! :killingme

Attachments

• seals best thread.jpg
    seals best thread.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 61

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I did not see a glove in this video, just 1 armed with a bat. Who plays ball without the required equipment? Unless they were planning to use the bat for other activities....

Way back when I was a kid.....

Some of us had mitts..most didn't. Somebody brought a ball..somebody brought a bat. Next thing ya know..we had us a baseball game going, blissfullly ignorant of the fact that we were comitting a felony whilst doing so.

:killingme

itsbob

I bowl overhand

I wouldn't know.. ALL of my projects are ahead of schedule and underbudget...

Oh, and please post some of these PMs that others have shared with you. I'm sure they wouldn't mind having their opinion shared.. If you can post pictures of other people's kids, I would assume posting PMs wouldn't be beneath you.

Seems your PM box must be full with all the PMs all of your friends send you about everyone else in here.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
That excuse again. :lol: Since practically no one agrees with you, I find this hard to believe.

I have a right to complain to the IG about how many people are effing off at work on the taxpayers dime as defense projects go over budget and get axed during a severe recession and looming defense cuts.
I'm sure you consider the national debt a real concern. :killingme

FOCUSFACTS is here now too. This thread will easily hit its one-thousandth post by day's end.

tom88

If my job allowed id put my line in as a co-counsel however my job prohibits me from working as a judicial officer. Filming the children. Can you identify the children in the video? Can their "classmates" pick out who's in the video based on the the footage? Can you verify that they weren't tresspassing on Mr. Shadys land? Perhaps the parents of the absconded youth should step forward for identification purposes in this lawsuit. I did not see a glove in this video, just 1 armed with a bat. Who plays ball without the required equipment? Unless they were planning to use the bat for other activities....

Yes, you can see the children in the video and you can identify them. Having said that, there is no law against video taping anyone in public. That is likely why your "job" will not allow you to put your line in as co-counsel, because you are not an attorney. I have read your post and you don't really know anything about Maryland law.

Run along now and play tea or something which suits you better.

FOCUSFACTS

Why not show the complete article as it was printed.

Lawyer agrees to suspension for 90 days

Seems the AGC was satisfied no criminal intent was intended by Mattingly.
They said he should have been aware that the deeds filed were notorized without signatures being witnessed by the notary's, but other than that there was nothing wrong with the transactions.
Wonder how many attorney's and realtors are guilty of these same dastardly
crimes? Maybe Fritz, and company can waste a couple of million more dollars investigating these notary transgressions going on in St Mary's Co.
They might even try to go after the notaries that are actually signing these documents for the lawyers.
I wonder how Fritz, and White will make out with the AGC with the complaints filed against them? Probably better than Mattingly because they won't have to bankrupt themselves personally defending the charges the way they bankrupted Mattingly and Brown. Good thing St Mary's Co., and the State of MD have so much money avialable for such things. Over 500 charges, and 0 convictions against Mattingly, and three misdemeanor convictions against Brown
The only one other than Fritz, and White that has enough money to go the course is Terry Clarke.
When is Clarke going to report to the DOC to start serving his sentence?
Not much word since he asked for a reconsideration on his harsh sentence.

Mattingly's suit against Fritz, and White is about their misconduct in the way they mishandled witness's, and tried to hide, and manufacture evidence during the investigation. The Judge who heard the complaint apparently found merit in it being filed, and the suit is proceeding forward.

I guess the old sayin is true that unless you are Terry Clarke, or Gilligan "You can't fight City Hall". Right, or wrong as that may be.

The below info was copied and pasted directly off Mr. Mattingly's website John Mattingly for States Attorney St. Mary's County Maryland.
"
In addition, the Attorney Grievance Commission, the body responsible for policing attorneys' ethical conduct, also investigated all of the charges Fritz leveled against me. The Attorney Grievance Commission found no unethical conduct on my part in any of Fritz's accusations. I was wrongly accused, and justly exonerated both in the courts of law and before the Attorney Grievance Commission. Now, I will exonerate myself in the court of public opinion."

Last edited:

hvp05

Can you identify the children in the video? Can their "classmates" pick out who's in the video based on the the footage?
If shown photos of children from the neighborhood, one probably could. In fact, that was Clemmy's point - to be able to identify them. Otherwise, how could he haul their heathen little butts into court for stepping on his lawn?

Can you verify that they weren't tresspassing on Mr. Shadys land?
That is the most retarded thing I have read today, and that is saying something given the massive shiddiness of this thread!

You don't run around trying to prove what's not happening; you prove what has happened. Ergo, the burden is on Clementine to prove those kids crossed his yard, which he cannot do.

protectmd

Well the youth of today are unsupervised. The youth of today are armed- in this case with a baseball bat. Todays youth play "mailbox" baseball and "pitch" rocks at cars. Complete products of poor social upbringing, lack of parental supervision and a lack of respect for authority. They ride the metro around and commit robberys, etc. they say it always goes back to the childhood, petty crimes of vandalism and tresspassing.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Yes, you can see the children in the video and you can identify them. Having said that, there is no law against video taping anyone in public. That is likely why your "job" will not allow you to put your line in as co-counsel, because you are not an attorney. I have read your post and you don't really know anything about Maryland law.

Run along now and play tea or something which suits you better.

You are half right.

The taking of the pictures is not the issue. ANYONE can be photographed in a public place.

POSTING photos os someone elses children on a public website is where the issue lies..

protectmd

I'm sure Mr. Shady won't have a problem testifying that the children were tresspassing. And its a good thing there's no metro stop, this video shows those armed children would be riding around unsupervised.

hvp05

I'm sure Mr. Shady won't have a problem testifying that the children were tresspassing.
Meanwhile, there would be 3 of them who would testify that they did not trespass.

The judge (or HOA overseer person) would then look at Mr. S-H-U-P-E, raise an eyebrow and say, "Get the hell out of here before I personally kick you out."

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
this video shows those armed children would be riding around unsupervised.

Exactly like their parents did..and their parents before them. Sometimes on bikes instead of walking..or on a step scooter. That constitutes 'riding around', yes? Is carrying sports equipment while riding a bicycle a worse crime than carrying it while just walking?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Meanwhile, there would be 3 of them who would testify that they did not trespass.

The judge (or HOA overseer person) would then look at Mr. S-H-U-P-E, raise an eyebrow and say, "Get the hell out of here before I personally kick you out."

*gasp*..did he grant you permission to post his name?

:nono: