Can Anyone Identify This Creepy Stalker?

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I'm just dandy today, obviously a do nothing day since I've been on here on and off since this morning.
Why are you in Germany? I love Germany, but have never been there. Can you send some pictures?! :clap:

dachsom

Why are you in Germany? I love Germany, but have never been there. Can you send some pictures?! :clap:

I am going over there to live for a few months at the end of May to see if I like it. Other half is over there working and if I like it, may move there for a couple of years. He really loves it there. The pictures he has sent are awesome.

UNA

We'll be sharing cells.

Three county cars and one state trooper came zooming in to my place today. Wanted to know how much backup I might need. Told 'em I was good for now.

:howdy:

Well I've got your back. I'll be totally broke though, since he's going to sue me too

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Crap. Just got off the phone with my attorney. He tells me that I stand to lose as much or more as I did back when Phil Dorsey sued me for 8 million bucks.

:doh:

Phil got the penny I enclosed in a Christmas card.:bigwhoop:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Hey!..no slacking here. Post about the weather..your new litter of kittens..how many of your kids got shot crossing Jimmy's lawn. No matter what..this thread is going to hit 100 pages or my name ain't Gilligan.

hvp05

And get him in more trouble with his HOA?? What do you take me for, sir??..some kind of troublemaker??
Fine. :kickingrocks:

(I was laughing my butt off while typing that idea out though. :lmao:)

I am going over there to live for a few months at the end of May to see if I like it. Other half is over there working and if I like it, may move there for a couple of years.
I certainly hope you will want to stay since he is there!

hvp05

I always got the impression that you were more humane than to work someone 18-20 hrs a day, 7 days a week.
As opposed to Mr. Shiddy, who gets paid what to sit here all day?

Oh yes, yes... he's going to win all that money from his lawsuits.

Carry on. :lmao:

dachsom

Fine. :kickingrocks:

I certainly hope you will want to stay since he is there!

He does come home every 2 months or so for meetings in the office and stuff so it wouldn't be like I'd never see him. If the cancer doc declares me all clear in May then I probably will still go. Looks like that WILL happen.:yahoo:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
OK..here's the deal. I got a couple of Earl's kiackass T-bone steaks that need to go on the grill..a Cohiba that needs a light...and some 20-yo single-malt scotch that needs to be in a tumbler. So I gots to go..but this thread still needs to go 100 pages.

Who has my back?

:howdy:

hvp05

OK..here's the deal. I got a couple of Earl's kiackass T-bone steaks that need to go on the grill..a Cohiba that needs a light...and some 20-yo single-malt scotch that needs to be in a tumbler. So I gots to go..but this thread still needs to go 100 pages.
Since you started talking like a rich boy... not me. :rolleyes:

I "gots" to go too... dishes.