Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Maybe if it was either unfriendly or didn't have a collar

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Absolutely No!

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I would have to consider leaving muddy footprints across my car hood and up my windshield to be "aggressive" behavior. :lol:

D

dems4me

aps45819 said:
Used to live near a guy with a dairy farm that paid us $0.25 for cat tails we'd bring in from his farm. Place was over run with them to the point they wer killing his chickens.

My chickens and cats coexist just fine :shrug:

Not trying to start a debate or anything but, don't you feel bad inside when you kill a cat or something? I know I'd :bawl: for months afterwards if I ever had to do something like that... it would haunt me forever... but maybe that's just me... I don't like killing anything :frown: (except for snakes - they are the exception). :frown:

D

dems4me

aps45819 said:
I would have to consider leaving muddy footprints across my car hood and up my windshield to be "aggressive" behavior. :lol:

I think your girlfriend was probably jsut trying to get away from you and it should not have been interpreted any other way

:nono:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
dems4me said:
I think your girlfriend was probably jsut trying to get away from you and it should not have been interpreted any other way

:nono:
Glad to see you can discuss an issue without resorting to personal attacks.

D

dems4me

AC/DC said:
Not in the least........

:frown: I just don't understand people like that... :frown:

I remember this one guy talking to me about a dog he'd hit enroute to work and how he was mad because the dog's body flipped up in the air and landed in his convertible and all I heard all day was about the dog and the dogs blood messing up the interior of his car.... I was almost in tears all week thinking about the poor family that lost their dog and the little kids at home crying them selves to sleep missing their dog, etc.... :bawl:

Last edited by a moderator:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
dems4me said:
My chickens and cats coexist just fine :shrug:

Not trying to start a debate or anything but, don't you feel bad inside when you kill a cat or something? I know I'd :bawl: for months afterwards if I ever had to do something like that... it would haunt me forever... but maybe that's just me... I don't like killing anything :frown: (except for snakes - they are the exception). :frown:
But snakes are native and beneficial.. cats are neither, and am talking feral cats, not somebody's pet.

D

dems4me

aps45819 said:
Glad to see you can discuss an issue without resorting to personal attacks.

ME????!!!! Mr. -- ignorance is bliss - explains Dems... in your earlier post in this thread... you are truely UFB. But that was post #12 - you may have forgotten it by now...we are up to around post 30.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
dems4me said:
:frown: I just don't understand people like that... :frown:

I remember this one guy talking to me about a dog he'd hit enroute to work and how he was mad because the dog's body flipped up in the air and landed in his convertible and all I heard all day was about the dog and the dogs blood messing up the interior of his car.... I was almost in tears all week thinking about the poor family that lost their dog and the little kids at home crying them selves to sleep missing their dog, etc.... :bawl:
So the guy with the messed up car is supposed to feel sorry for the irresponsible jerks that let their cherished family pet loose on the highway?

D

dems4me

aps45819 said:
So the guy with the messed up car is supposed to feel sorry for the irresponsible jerks that let their cherished family pet loose on the highway?

Are you implying that anytime a dog gets loose its on a highway?

Eitherway, irresponsibility happens some times... some more than others...anyone who has every owned a dog can fess up that at least once or twice their dog has broke loose or got out of a fence or something... it happens. The guy with the car can get the car cleaned.... the family that lost the pet can not get their dog back.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
dems4me said:
Are you implying that anytime a dog gets loose its on a highway?

Eitherway, irresponsibility happens some times... some more than others...anyone who has every owned a dog can fess up that at least once or twice their dog has broke loose or got out of a fence or something... it happens. The guy with the car can get the car cleaned.... the family that lost the pet can not get their dog back.
You left out the part about him driving thru their yard.

D

dems4me

aps45819 said:
You left out the part about him driving thru their yard.

Asp, there are other places you can drive aside from grass or a highway. Please get out more and try to refrain from talking out your aps.

:huggy: :shutup: :huggy:

Cletus_Vandam

John Z said:
Anybody know if there is a similar law in effect or being considered that applies to dogs?

I have had problems with neighbors letting their two large Rottweilers run loose. They seem to like to pi$$ on the laurels in my front yard; my house if four houses down from theirs.... I yelled at them and got a growl in response. By the time I got the 3-5-7 they we gone.

But according to St. Mary's County Animal Control, you are within your rights to shoot and kill a dog if they are unleased, on your property and exhibit aggressive behavior towards you.

D

dems4me

Cletus_Vandam said:
I have had problems with neighbors letting their two large Rottweilers run loose. They seem to like to pi$$ on the laurels in my front yard; my house if four houses down from theirs.... I yelled at them and got a growl in response. By the time I got the 3-5-7 they we gone.

But according to St. Mary's County Animal Control, you are within your rights to shoot and kill a dog if they are unleased, on your property and exhibit aggressive behavior towards you.

What is a 3-5-7? :confused: Does this help :confused: