• men yes tell

Votes: 21 26.9%
  • men I don't wanna no

Votes: 14 17.9%

• Total voters

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
crabcake said:
correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you banging your married guy friend? :confused:

Uh- no my married friend's wife was the sleeze bag that cheated on him. :yay:
How many times have you brought that back up now crapcake? And you were the biggest critic of that thread. :ohwell:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
pixiegirl said:
You may have said "most" but you emphasized "HAVE to trade down" as well. Kind of a conflicting statement. I've met a ton of decent guys in my day that think they need to save a woman.
No conflict at all- I was saying most cheaters have no choice but to trade down.

Steve

Enjoying life!
pixiegirl said:
:spank: You should know me well enough by now to know that any man that tries to be the boss of me has marked the begining of the end. :lmao:

Damn ballsy woman.

Poor B.....

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
pvineswinger said:
Uh- no my married friend's wife was the sleeze bag that cheated on him. :yay:
How many times have you brought that back up now crapcake? And you were the biggest critic of that thread. :ohwell:
I was just asking because I couldn't recall except that you said you'd do him. :shrug: For someone who's "innocent" though, you sure are defensive. :bubble: A simple "no" would have sufficed.

SmallTown

Football season!
crabcake said:
I was just asking because I couldn't recall except that you said you'd do him. :shrug: For someone who's "innocent" though, you sure are defensive. :bubble: A simple "no" would have sufficed.
:spank: :whip:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Pete said:
Mine did and I love it. Everytime she leaves her teeny 2 bedroom rented row house and has to borrow money from her mother to come get her boy, then parks in my driveway with her rattletrap car and parks next to my new truck and comes in my house I giggle inside just a little.
That's how all cheaters should end up!! Ha ha- poetic justice. Except she should be wearing hand-me-down acid washed jeans and a $3 sweater!!

Pete

Repete
pvineswinger said:
That's how all cheaters should end up!! Ha ha- poetic justice. Except she should be wearing hand-me-down acid washed jeans and a $3 sweater!!
You have seen her!! :yikes:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
SmallTown said:
I said he was a great guy- and that the guy his wife cheated with was a loser.
Who's calling who defensive? :duh: You brought the SAME thing up for ump-teenth time- I thought it was dropped.
I NEVER professed to be "innocent"-- I can be a bad girl- but not when it comes to cheating.
You said "correct me if I'm wrong" and I did- simple as that!

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
pvineswinger said:
I said he was a great guy- and that the guy his wife cheated with was a loser.
Who's calling who defensive? :duh: You brought the SAME thing up for ump-teenth time- I thought it was dropped.
I NEVER professed to be "innocent"-- I can be a bad girl- but not when it comes to cheating.
You said "correct me if I'm wrong" and I did- simple as that!
(this was intended for cc- not you SmallTown)

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
pvineswinger said:
No conflict at all- I was saying most cheaters have no choice but to trade down.

Well then that's what you should have said. As long as you're right in your own mind though. :ohwell:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
pixiegirl said:
Well then that's what you should have said. As long as you're right in your own mind though. :ohwell:
that IS what i said...:howdy: and I just hope I'm right in your mind too now. It would mean so much. :notworthy