Child neglect?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Actually, she's right. The same crimes were around in the 70s. But, the multitude of them is what is important right now.
:whoosh: Very good Captain Obvious. You and Midnightrider should procreate and leave the kids in the car overnight. After all, it's just as safe today as it was 40 years ago.... :killingme

:whoosh: Very good Captain Obvious. You and Midnightrider should procreate and leave the kids in the car overnight. After all, it's just as safe today as it was 40 years ago.... :killingme
Are you just trying to look stupid or does it come naturally? I am saying it is just as dangerous today as it was 40 years ago... not just as safe... you are such a dork...:lol:

nomoney

The odds weren't a fraction of what they are now. And to you all I say see post 124.

Leave your kids unattended. That ole "cull the herd" thing right?

:confused: " I think it was the foster parent?"

How do you know the odds weren't what they are now? Because you were equally bombarded with facebook posts of missing kids, cnn news casts 24/7, and 23 channels of true crime tv back 40 years ago? Oh wait.....you guys had that whole milk carton thing.