Chris Benoit

Spudtrooper

Taking out trailer trash
vraiblonde said:
Actually, Slowie, if you read instead of fantasize, you'd see that I was concerned about his FAMILY paying the price, not him. But don't let facts get in the way of your ####-stirring.

Do carry on. :popcorn:
You are a ####ing liar and a crappy one at that. I'm done here. Most of you disgust me. Some of you and you know who you are, are ok in my book. Carry on. Spin it how you want, there are plenty of people in my karma box that know you are a fraud. A sad, drunken pathetic fraud.

jetmonkey

Spudtrooper said:
EVEN IF HE DIDN'T MOLEST ANYONE THAT IS NOT THE CASE! You are still quoted as saying,"if it was only once,why should that ruin his life?'
Benoit killed three times. First he killed one. Then he killed another. Then he killed a third.

Spudtrooper

Taking out trailer trash
jetmonkey said:
Benoit killed three times. First he killed one. Then he killed another. Then he killed a third.
You just are ont understanding what is going on here. Please go through and read everything again. Maybe it will make more sense then.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Spudtrooper said:
You are a ####ing liar and a crappy one at that. I'm done here. Most of you disgust me. Some of you and you know who you are, are ok in my book. Carry on. Spin it how you want, there are plenty of people in my karma box that know you are a fraud. A sad, drunken pathetic fraud.
:slam:

Yay! I win! :diva:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Spudtrooper said:
You just are ont understanding what is going on here. Please go through and read everything again. Maybe it will make more sense then.
I thought you were done here?

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Spudtrooper said:

You know how I know you're gay? You are worried if you have enough people in your out box.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
jetmonkey said:
Not to mention had been beating the #### out of them for years. :jet:

mrweb

Iron City
Spudtrooper said:
Well screw me for wanting to see that maybe there was some hope that he didn't freaking murder his family. You are a bitter person. Your world must be so bleak and sad.

You're welcome Vrai.

swedish%20bitters.jpg

sockgirl77

Obladi oblada life goes on brahhh...
Lala how the life goes on...
Obladi Oblada life goes on brahhh...
Lala how the life goes on.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
sockgirl77 said:
Obladi oblada life goes on brahhh...
Lala how the life goes on...
Obladi Oblada life goes on brahhh...
Lala how the life goes on.

Not at the Benoit household in Suburban Atlanta...:shrug:

Toxick

Splat
FromTexas said:
You know how I know you're gay? You are worried if you have enough people in your out box.

You know how I know you're gay? You wear tiny cutoff shorts with timberlain boots.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
win at being a pathetic loser, just because you are sad enough to pay to have a site where you control people,wow yay you win! People only defend you because they are afraid you will boot them off. They have an addiction to this disgusting charade.

Did you people all know that I control you??? I'll have to start making you all cluck like chickens while standing on your head. :jet:

sockgirl77

vraiblonde said:
Did you people all know that I control you??? I'll have to start making you all cluck like chickens while standing on your head. :jet:
So I can blame you when I post like a retarded whiny hormonal biatch?

mrweb

Iron City
Spudtrooper said:
Originally Posted by vraiblonde
No, but it's not some skeezy pedophile sneaking into a little kid's room at night, either.

And should someone who makes a mistake ONE TIME be branded for life and their whole family have to pay the price? If it were ongoing and true abuse, that would be one thing. But that's not what happened.
I suppose that is taken out of context huh?

Kiddy diddler? Yes. Diddling a kid is not, "Gee, I made a mistake" type of thing. Not paying attention and going 40+ in a 35 mile zone is a mistake, messing with a kid is no mistake...or how about, gee officer, I only robbed the bank once, but it was a mistake.

vraiblonde said:
Okay... weird timing or what... someone just emailed me a picture they claim to be Azzy and Lexi...:eyebrow:

Attachments

• azzylex.jpg
    azzylex.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 96