Chris Benoit

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
rack'm said:
We had to grieve :drama:

I don't know what upsets me more. That Benoit is dead, that he killed his wife and kid, that spud and vrai are fighting, that socki won't let spud cry on her bigger better bra strap, that larry is racial profiling or that I got two hits of red.

Professional wrester, w... 06-26-2007 01:25 PM myob

Chris Benoit 06-26-2007 01:02 PM That's why you shouldn't let your kids watch fake crap like that.

No, I will not mind myob, no one else on here does. :drama:

And my son is the coolest of the cool. He has mastered the hurricanranna, the crippler crossface, the tombstone piledriver and the moonsault. :drama:

sockgirl77

nachomama said:
I don't know what upsets me more. That Benoit is dead, that he killed his wife and kid, that spud and vrai are fighting, that socki won't let spud cry on her bigger better bra strap, that larry is racial profiling or that I got two hits of red.

Chris Benoit 06-26-2007 01:02 PM That's why you shouldn't let your kids watch fake crap like that.

And my son is the coolest of the cool. He has mastered the hurricanranna, the crippler crossface, the tombstone piledriver and the moonsault. :drama:
It's okay honey. You can cry on my big bra strap any day. :kiss:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
nachomama said:

Has he mastered his domain?

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
ATLANTA (AP) — Pro wrestler Chris Benoit strangled his wife and smothered his son before hanging himself in his weight room, a law enforcement official close to the investigation told The Associated Press Tuesday.

The official spoke on the condition of anonymity.

Authorities also said they are investigating whether steroids may have been a factor in the deaths of Benoit, his wife and their 7-year-old son who were found dead in an apparent murder-suicide.

Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard said test results may not be back for weeks or even months.

Autopsies were scheduled Tuesday by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation in DeKalb County.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
hotmomma said:
ATLANTA (AP) — Pro wrestler Chris Benoit strangled his wife and smothered his son before hanging himself in his weight room, a law enforcement official close to the investigation told The Associated Press Tuesday.

The official spoke on the condition of anonymity.

Authorities also said they are investigating whether steroids may have been a factor in the deaths of Benoit, his wife and their 7-year-old son who were found dead in an apparent murder-suicide.

Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard said test results may not be back for weeks or even months.

Autopsies were scheduled Tuesday by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation in DeKalb County.

I have a question about testing for drugs in the system. How come I can go in and have drug test results in almost no time (2-3 days max), but they always say it can take months when it comes to an autopsy?

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
I hate to put this update on here. A law enforcement official close to the investigation tells The Associated Press that pro wrestler Chris Benoit strangled his wife and smothered his son before hanging himself in the weight room of the family's suburban Atlanta home. Authorities also said they are investigating whether steroids may have been a factor in the deaths. It's just so sad.

Spudtrooper

Taking out trailer trash
FromTexas said:
I have a question about testing for drugs in the system. How come I can go in and have drug test results in almost no time (2-3 days max), but they always say it can take months when it comes to an autopsy?
Coroners are busy and have many cases that is the only reason why. They say a few weeks but it can be done faster.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
tugboater said:
I hate to put this update on here. A law enforcement official close to the investigation tells The Associated Press that pro wrestler Chris Benoit strangled his wife and smothered his son before hanging himself in the weight room of the family's suburban Atlanta home. Authorities also said they are investigating whether steroids may have been a factor in the deaths. It's just so sad.

Thank you for giving us that update. That clears up a lot of speculation. :rolleyes:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
FromTexas said:
When you get tested they are usually only looking for 2 or three drugs or TYPE of drugs (usually Cannabis), stick a piece of paper in your pee and it's either positive or negative.. an autopsy they test for a whole gamut of drugs.. and other substances that warrant some type of blood testing..