could be another fatal accident

sockgirl77

It's who you are and who you know. He should be up the road DOC.

:yeahthat: I knew this was going to happen. I'm sure anyone in the county could have predicted this. Gotta love the St. Mary's County judicial system. I don't GAFF if he was tried in Calvert. It's the ties with the local system that got him he light sentence. And my next question is if he was tried in Calvert, why is he not atleast serving his sentence there?

The local judicial systems=:boo::rolleyes::boo:

SquirrelBait

Look at her SMILE
:yeahthat: I knew this was going to happen. I'm sure anyone in the county could have predicted this. Gotta love the St. Mary's County judicial system. I don't GAFF if he was tried in Calvert. It's the ties with the local system that got him he light sentence. And my next question is if he was tried in Calvert, why is he not atleast serving his sentence there?

The local judicial systems=:boo::rolleyes::boo:

Yes Mikey screwed up big time. He is doing what the suck ass judicial says he has to do, why can’t you let it rest?
Everyone screws up and like your marriages and people you spread you legs to but there is no need in us beating you everyday over it.
DROP IT

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
It's who you are and who you know. He should be up the road DOC.

That was never more apparent to me until one of Barbara Stinnett's DILs ran into the back of my car while I was at a dead stop. You'd think that it would be an open and shut case for the insurance company but it took nearly a year to get the whole thing resolved. They finally found her at fault but it was a long road to get that result.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Yes Mikey screwed up big time. He is doing what the suck ass judicial says he has to do, why can’t you let it rest?
Everyone screws up and like your marriages and people you spread you legs to but there is no need in us beating you everyday over it.
DROP IT
All kinds of things wrong with this statement. I don't know if we think the same way on the "suck ass judicial" I personally would have liked to see him locked up for 15-20 years, same as any other murderer. Next point, why let it rest? just because you know him personally? not good enough, if talking smack about some ass clown keeps some other ass clown from driving drunk, then that's a good thing. Point three, how does socks personal or sex life compare to a vehicular homicide? or are you just trying to bring out any point to make her "DROP IT"? In closing, this is the most asinine post I've ever seen you make.

SquirrelBait

Look at her SMILE
All kinds of things wrong with this statement. I don't know if we think the same way on the "suck ass judicial" I personally would have liked to see him locked up for 15-20 years, same as any other murderer. Next point, why let it rest? just because you know him personally? not good enough, if talking smack about some ass clown keeps some other ass clown from driving drunk, then that's a good thing. Point three, how does socks personal or sex life compare to a vehicular homicide? or are you just trying to bring out any point to make her "DROP IT"? In closing, this is the most asinine post I've ever seen you make.
I have made better trust me
I want her to drop it. One post she makes how long she has know him and his family and then she wont STFU about it.
Mikey's cousin was killed the same way as Mikey killed this guy. If anyone should have learned it would have been Mikey. So her slamming his name over and over again will not help anyone. She needs to apply for a job at St Marys today, they are great at dragging up the past and beating someone in the face about it

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I want her to drop it. One post she makes how long she has know him and his family and then she wont STFU about it.
Mikey's cousin was killed the same way as Mikey killed this guy. If anyone should have learned it would have been Mikey. So her slamming his name over and over again will not help anyone. She needs to apply for a job at St Marys today, they are great at dragging up the past and beating someone in the face about it
I'd rather see people talking about it for years, "see the last ####### who decided DUI was a good thing, he's been locked up for ten years and their still talking smack about him". Maybe his purpose in life is to be an example of what happens when you #### up badly.

SoMDGirl42

I don't know "mikey" or the gentleman that was killed.

Yes, he should have learned his lesson but apparently didn't, therefore in my opinion he should get more than 4 years in the local clink with work release. Murder is murder. It isn't like he was sober and took his eyes off the road and had an "accident". This was no accident, it was murder the minute he went bar hopping and drove his truck head on into innocent people drunk.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
:yeahthat: It'll be interesting to see how much time he actually winds up serving for killing an innocent man. I feel bad for both families involved. His children have to grow up knowing their father is a loser. Not easy for anyone involved.

Oh boo freakin hoo. Russ's kids and grandkids grow up with a dead father and his wife goes through her trials without her husband.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
DROP IT

Yeah we all "screw up", but I don't think any of her screw ups have cost anyone their lives.

MOST screw ups are unintentional.. you drink to the point of being in a coma and drive, and in turn kill someone, that is INTENTIONAL.

SquirrelBait

Look at her SMILE
Yeah we all "screw up", but I don't think any of her screw ups have cost anyone their lives.

MOST screw ups are unintentional.. you drink to the point of being in a coma and drive, and in turn kill someone, that is INTENTIONAL.

Lets get this clear, I am not defending what he has done

I just dont see the need in her bring it up every week. And review the thread, she would post that no charges have been filed yet to when they were filed up to now that he has been sentenced.

Not she if she mentioned he has been in jail for months already

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Lets get this clear, I am not defending what he has done

I just dont see the need in her bring it up every week. And review the thread, she would post that no charges have been filed yet to when they were filed up to now that he has been sentenced.

Not she if she mentioned he has been in jail for months already
I'll paraphrase this, He's my friend and I want her to quit pointing out that he's a loser. Is that close?

SquirrelBait

Look at her SMILE
I'll paraphrase this, He's my friend and I want her to quit pointing out that he's a loser. Is that close?

More like she is a drama queen and does not need to bring this up day after day.

she has said he is a loser when it all happened, I am fine with that, everyone knows it.

People in glass houses should not throw stones. White trash trailer park queen needs to STFU about other white trash losers

SquirrelBait

Look at her SMILE
WOW, I guess that makes it all better..

How many months does his victim have to be dead before he can come back home??

I have not been defending him or what he did. This is not my reason for posting. So that question is a mute point

Last edited:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
More like she is a drama queen and does not need to bring this up day after day.

she has said he is a loser when it all happened, I am fine with that, everyone knows it.

People in glass houses should not throw stones. White trash trailer park queen needs to STFU about other white trash losers
Why? As far as I know having kids or being married multiple times isn't illegal.