Cybertruck design conversations

glhs837

Power with Control

So he bought it, milked it for all the content clicks, and now he's done. Of course resale prices are crashing. People are still trying to flip them. But Tesla is making them fast enough that the amount of people willing to spend 100K for one can find one pretty easy. Guy was willing to break his finger for clicks, so I'm not super impressed with his opinions.

1. Yep, specs need to be better. They will improve.
2. Yep, price needs to be lower. It will get lower.
3. Got a scar on my forehead from jumping out of my 68 Cougar and hitting my head on the window frame. My dumb ass fault.
4. FSD and Autopilot will come, I suspect before the year is out. Sounds bacd, but the upside is that for the rest of the trucks life, you will continually get upgrades and new software features.
5. Tonneau button and wiper hose being loose? Pretty sure there's not one vehicle on the planet that makes production without some flaw of some kind. He and his guy made that loose wiper hose sound like the motor was gonna blow....... Again, drama for clicks. Screw that crap.

glhs837

Power with Control

So, dumbass breaks his truck in his quest to get clicks. Then makes up a story to hopefully have warranty coverage for his stupidity. This is why getting your information from most click driven sources is a Bad Idea.

Note for clarity. It didnt break the first time it was used. Since the latch it is meant to pull back was already back, his dumb ass kept pulling until it broke. Not as bad as that kid who put a smoke generator in the back and tried to get clicks with a fake unintended acceleration crash and used the smoke generator to claim battery fire...... But still.