Dear dummy:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Took me 30 min just to get across the dayum bridge.

Really?? I just crossed it twice in ten minutes..once to get to the beer store and then coming back again. Wasn't anyone else crossing it at the same time I was. :razz:

249 is slick as snot though; having 4x4 didn't help much at all.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Plows are JUST now filling up with gas near gate 3. Do you think they could have done this a bit earlier?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Plows are JUST now filling up with gas near gate 3. Do you think they could have done this a bit earlier?

The county probably just finally got around to calling them out. Blame the stupid commissioners, they're the ones that make the budget for this sort of thing.

PrepH4U

Those are folks who are more likely to cause an accident by being over-cautious.

:mad:
Oh don't get me started! Just followed a 4wd lexis all the way down flat iron rd going 15 miles an hour. They would drive down middle of road and then slam on their brakes before a hill. OMFG! Yes the road was slippery because watching in my rearview mirror the 4wd truck that kept punching the gas was sliding all over. I really didn't mind the speed as much as the slamming of the brakes!

Toxick

Splat
:lmao:

:howdy:

I need a steak. I think dinner out tonight is in order. :lol:

I'm ordering pizza.

Gonna call Pappa Johns for the large sausage. Gonna call Pizza Hut for the Pepperoni and Breadsticks. Gonna call Dominos for the thin-crust supreme and chicken wings. And just to make things fun, I'm gonna get some chinese food delivered too.

I'm going to offer a $50 tip for anyone who makes it to my house in less than 20 minutes.

If I can time it right, I should have a 4 car pile-up at the end of my road, and I'll post the pictures here. :yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Naw.... you have to get your fire going, throw a 'tater in the coals, put the steak on a stick and flame roast it.....

Serious. Best steak ever.

Sounds delish. Chicklet has been cooped up all day and wants out for a bit. :lol:

SD1492

i like this idea

I'm ordering pizza.

Gonna call Pappa Johns for the large sausage. Gonna call Pizza Hut for the Pepperoni and Breadsticks. Gonna call Dominos for the thin-crust supreme and chicken wings. And just to make things fun, I'm gonna get some chinese food delivered too.

I'm going to offer a $50 tip for anyone who makes it to my house in less than 20 minutes.

If I can time it right, I should have a 4 car pile-up at the end of my road, and I'll post the pictures here. :yay:

:yay:

SD1492

Thank YOU!!!

And people questioned why the schools were closed? Idiot drives plus school buses = wreaks, pain and suffering lawsuits!

People think the schools have nothing better to do then tell people at 4 +- that schools will be closed for SAFETY reasons of the children not for the fun of it.