Dinner

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Grilled loin lamb chops seasoned with a little sea salt, garlic and rosemary, baked potato and fresh steamed green beans.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
10 minute soup. Pho base, add lemon grass, squirt of lime and red chili paste, boil, add mini wontons and rice noodles, boil a few, take off the heat. Put some raw shrimp in a bowl, spoon the soup over it. By the time you sit down to eat, the shrimp is cooked.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Last night my wife picked-up burgers from the Front Porch. They were huge. Easily a 1/2lb of meat. She requested they be cooked medium, but I would have judged them on the rare end of medium-rare (which was fine by me). I had fries and she had a side salad. She also picked up a fried brussel sprout, pork belly, and goat cheese appetizer.

Yum!!!

General Lee

Do you have recipe? Or just throw in pot?
i sorta have a recipe. Pretty basic. I sauté celery,carrots in butter. Then add cubed ham. Sauté it all together. Add chicken bone broth, potatoes. Simmer until potatoes are soft. Add salt to taste depending how salty your ham is. Add some heavy cream to thicken. Some cayenne pepper and paprika at the end.