Dinner

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dinty Moore beef stew with grilled tortillas. I feel kind of bad about that but it was somewhat tasty.

luvmygdaughters

It doesn't matter what I do, but my pork chops are always dry... :ick:
So do mine, except when I fix them this way. Always juicy and tender. Spray a casserole dish with Pam, peel and slice potatoes thin. Slice an onion thin. Salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika on both sides of the pork chops, lay 3 of the chops (I used 6) in the bottom of the casserole, lay some of the onions on top of the chops, then the potatoes, I season the potatoes with the same spices, spread top with shredded cheddar cheese, top with 5-6 pats of butter, then, repeat the same layer again. Bake covered at 375 for about an hour and 15 minutes. Pork chops come out delicious and juicy.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
So do mine, except when I fix them this way. Always juicy and tender. Spray a casserole dish with Pam, peel and slice potatoes thin. Slice an onion thin. Salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika on both sides of the pork chops, lay 3 of the chops (I used 6) in the bottom of the casserole, lay some of the onions on top of the chops, then the potatoes, I season the potatoes with the same spices, spread top with shredded cheddar cheese, top with 5-6 pats of butter, then, repeat the same layer again. Bake covered at 375 for about an hour and 15 minutes. Pork chops come out delicious and juicy.
That sounds good. I'll give that a try sometime!

frequentflier

happy to be living
Ham stock with ham pieces in the freezer. Now ham and spilt pea soup with added carrots, onion and garlic.
I will share with the young man that rents my apartment. It's great to have someone to cook for and share with!