Dinner

luvmygdaughters

I made Tuna Noodle Casserole on Saturday night. Haven't had it in a long time, pleasantly surprised it turned out just like I remember my aunt making it. Porterhouse steak on the grill yesterday and leftover casserole tonight.

No she didn't.

Boiled tri colored corkscrew pasta without burning the pot. Marinated the chicken breast in Italian dressing overnight. Roasted it for 20 minutes, without setting off the smoke detector. Let it cool off, then shredded it. Chopped up the asiago, olives, and artichokes which were in a jar - got me there. Mixed it altogether and added more dressing.

Voila - I'm right up there with Chef Boyardee. Even opened the chianti with a corkscrew.

Admit it GW - you're moderately impressed. :razz:
Impressed? I'm shocked! :lol:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
No she didn't.

Boiled tri colored corkscrew pasta without burning the pot. Marinated the chicken breast in Italian dressing overnight. Roasted it for 20 minutes, without setting off the smoke detector. Let it cool off, then shredded it. Chopped up the asiago, olives, without losing a finger. But the artichokes were in a jar - got me there. Mixed it altogether and added more dressing.

Voila - I'm right up there with Chef Boyardee. Even opened the chianti with a corkscrew.

Admit it GW - you're moderately impressed. :razz:
:high5: