Dinner

DaSDGuy

St Louis Style ribs. Dry rub overnight, 5 hours in the smoker @240 degrees. Roasted broccoli and red potatoes in the oven. Not much left over, but it's called "Lunch"

frequentflier

happy to be living
Having "wine 30" around the fire pit as we do most Saturday nights :buddies:
Though not "dinner", I made pesto with some awesome smelling Italian basil. Some I mixed with pasta and the rest we can eat on crusty bread. Pesto can be frozen so some leftovers will be frozen and used later for home made pizza or more pasta. Yum!

luvmygdaughters

Hubby and I shared a huge filet mignon steak, loaded baked potatoes, fresh corn on the cob. The steak was cooked to perfection, we used the charcoal grill. The steak was about 3.5" thick. Put it directly over the hot coals for about 5 minutes each side, than moved to the cool side of the grill for about 6 minutes. It was cooked to a perfect medium rare.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Hubby and I shared a huge filet mignon steak, loaded baked potatoes, fresh corn on the cob. The steak was cooked to perfection, we used the charcoal grill. The steak was about 3.5" thick. Put it directly over the hot coals for about 5 minutes each side, than moved to the cool side of the grill for about 6 minutes. It was cooked to a perfect medium rare.
In the 7D, we call that a roast. It sounds wonderful.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Grilled chicken (marinated in black cherry balsamic vinegar and Eye-talian dressing), a rice, quinoa, veggie blend and roasted eggplant. (sprayed with olive oil, then sprinked with a litttle garlic powder & Montreal steak seasoning).

😋

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Not just sauce with a few veggies, the veggies and meat taste much better, the crust is better....

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Tonight I'm trying a Barber Griller. It's a stuffed breast like their other products, but you're supposed to grill it outside instead of baking it. Bacon and Cheese filling. Warming the grill now....