Dugger vs Dunham

MMDad

Lem Putt
I won't go 500 posts though, that was just rhetorical.

Yes, you will. You cannot control yourself. You will continue changing your argument, denying your own words, and twisting the facts until your fingers fall off. You claim that others can't accept that you have a different opinion, yet you will not let something drop until everyone agrees with you. When they stop arguing you claim victory. So predictable.

This_person

Yes, you will. You cannot control yourself. You will continue changing your argument, denying your own words, and twisting the facts until your fingers fall off. You claim that others can't accept that you have a different opinion, yet you will not let something drop until everyone agrees with you. When they stop arguing you claim victory. So predictable.

Note that I am the one saying it's okay that we disagree. I have said it over and over again. I've yet to see anyone else say that it's okay for us to disagree except for me. Certainly you have not.

The instrument has yet to be devised which can measure the miniscule amount of care I have whether or not you agree.

My arguments have remain unchanged, despite the repeated claims to the contrary. My words are twisted, not vice versa. I quote people, not impute things on them. :shrug:

I know you're just :poke:ing, so to you I will also say, "Good day."

MMDad

Lem Putt
Note that I am the one saying it's okay that we disagree. I have said it over and over again. I've yet to see anyone else say that it's okay for us to disagree except for me. Certainly you have not.

The instrument has yet to be devised which can measure the miniscule amount of care I have whether or not you agree.

My arguments have remain unchanged, despite the repeated claims to the contrary. My words are twisted, not vice versa. I quote people, not impute things on them. :shrug:

I know you're just :poke:ing, so to you I will also say, "Good day."

:roflmao: What a maroon.

This_person

:roflmao: What a maroon.
54020962.jpg

This_person

there is something we can ALL agree on and that NO ONE can deny :killingme

Twist reality enough and you'll never be able to deny anything. When you create the world you live in instead of living in the same one with the rest of us, you can have anything you want be truth.

Midnightrider

Twist reality enough and you'll never be able to deny anything. When you create the world you live in instead of living in the same one with the rest of us, you can have anything you want be truth.

:killingme

thats for sure, you have twisted it so much you cant even deny being a maroon

Hijinx

Does everyone think that all Josh duggar did was touch a boobie over clothing?

At this point in this useless post who gives a f**k.

The dye is cast the person who wanted to kill this man's reputation has won. Duggar is not going to be imprisoned or punished,( well he is punished enough in most of our views)and the girls have suffered through more with the BS (according to them, not I) this has caused than they did with the touching. Nothing has changed except some a-hole jealous of this mans success has gotten his rocks off.