Election 2024 - Kamala - Polling

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥🔥 Uh-oh. It’s almost like they don’t believe the corporate media polls, which show Kamala slightly up across the board. Terror, hysteria, and general consternation is nevertheless setting into the Democrat camp. Here’s the story in three headlines, all within the last two days. First, panic at the Hill:

image 12.png

Panic at the New Yorker! Question asked:

image 13.png

Panic at the UK Independent:

image 14.png

With the corporate media polls neck-and-neck, what on earth could be panicking all these Democrats? Maybe the betting market forecasts? Polymarket, where people vote with their wallets, shows Trump up by an astounding +12%:

image 15.png

Behold the betting for control of the Senate:

image 16.png

Don’t get complacent. But there’s reason to be optimistic.

Czar

Speaking of the senate, how is Hogan looking in the polls? I see the fake "we love Hogan, but can't vote for him because the evil GOP won't let me have an abortion" ads on TV.

Huge score if he wins.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Speaking of the senate, how is Hogan looking in the polls? I see the fake "we love Hogan, but can't vote for him because the evil GOP won't let me have an abortion" ads on TV.

Huge score if he wins.
It is hard to tell. Polling was close a month or two ago, but current polling has Hogan behind. It could be Inds are afraid to answer.

SamSpade

The Whitmer "cringe" ads would make me vote for just about anyone else.

I'm not even sure what the Dorito ad is supposed to be - a priest giving communion with a Dorito? Why does anyone want to see that?
Are they TRYING to piss people off?

herb749

Huge score if he wins.

Its all her ads. All abortion, all the time.

Hijinx

The Whitmer "cringe" ads would make me vote for just about anyone else.

I'm not even sure what the Dorito ad is supposed to be - a priest giving communion with a Dorito? Why does anyone want to see that?
Are they TRYING to piss people off?
What kind of a fool would kneel before Whitmer to get a Dorito?
What fool thought that was a good idea?

One of the damndest , most stupid things I have ever seen.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm not even sure what the Doritos ad is supposed to be - a priest giving communion with a Dorito? Why does anyone want to see that?

I'm not being, cheeky, did you see the explanation ?

1. An attack on Catholics
2. Doritos are Kamala's favorite snack
3. Anti Catholic Bigots liken Sapidus and HoChiMin will jerk each other off to the meme ... *

*to me it looks like she is waiting to slob some beta males knob

SamSpade

I'm not being, cheeky, did you see the explanation ?

1. An attack on Catholics
2. Doritos are Kamala's favorite snack
3. Anti Catholic Bigots liken Sapidus and HoChiMin will jerk each other off to the meme ... *

*to me it looks like she is waiting to slob some beta males knob
So - the WHOLE POINT - was to PISS OFF CATHOLICS? What kind of political genius is that?

SamSpade

You need the vote of Muslims and the haters of Israel. What better way than to show you openly mock the evil Christians.

I mean, it looks like they're mocking communion - which will completely turn off a much largenr contingent of voters.

Grumpy

"I know you feel like your brains are capable of making a wise and rational decision, but you need to take a moment and stop being all uppity," Obama said. "Y'all need to go into that voting booth like a bunch of good little brothas and mindlessly punch that ballot for anyone with a 'D' next to their name.

Grumpy

harris1.jpg