Election 2024 - VP Waltz

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You just post lies, hundreds and hundreds of pages of lies

He had a DUI in 1995 and coached HS football until 2002.

You would be WRONG as usual with you disingenuous hacks ... the Truth is SOMETHING ELSE Entirely ....

Walz did in fact LEAVE the coaching position in 1995

After MOVING to Minnesota in 1996 Walz started Coaching again

When Walz first ran for Congress in 2006 his opponents brought up the DUI – which, according to a court transcript obtained by Alpha News, was resolved in 1996 when he pled guilty to the state’s reduced charge of reckless driving.

Although he had a blood alcohol concentration of .128 (approximately .028 over the state’s limit at the time), Walz’s lawyer told the judge that Walz was speeding because he believed the police officer was “chasing him” since he did not turn on his flashing lights on immediately.

Walz’s lawyer told the judge that his client “felt terrible” about the incident and was “real disappointed in himself”.

The Minnesota governor ultimately went to the principal of his school, resigned from his extracurricular duties and offered to resign his teaching position, though his boss did not take him up on that.

Walz first began his career as a high school teacher and coach in his native state of Nebraska, where he served as a girls' basketball coach and the linebacker coach for the football team at Alliance High School.

After he pleaded guilty to a reckless driving charge in 1995, he resigned from his extracurricular responsibilities.

In 1996, Walz and his wife, Gwen, moved to Minnesota, where he was hired as a geography teacher at Mankato West High School. He also joined the football coaching staff, working as the linebackers coach and then as defensive coordinator for the Scarlets.

Chopticon64

You would be WRONG as usual with you disingenuous hacks ... the Truth is SOMETHING ELSE Entirely ....

Walz did in fact LEAVE the coaching position in 1995

After MOVING to Minnesota in 1996 Walz started Coaching again

When Walz first ran for Congress in 2006 his opponents brought up the DUI – which, according to a court transcript obtained by Alpha News, was resolved in 1996 when he pled guilty to the state’s reduced charge of reckless driving.

Although he had a blood alcohol concentration of .128 (approximately .028 over the state’s limit at the time), Walz’s lawyer told the judge that Walz was speeding because he believed the police officer was “chasing him” since he did not turn on his flashing lights on immediately.

Walz’s lawyer told the judge that his client “felt terrible” about the incident and was “real disappointed in himself”.

The Minnesota governor ultimately went to the principal of his school, resigned from his extracurricular duties and offered to resign his teaching position, though his boss did not take him up on that.

Walz first began his career as a high school teacher and coach in his native state of Nebraska, where he served as a girls' basketball coach and the linebacker coach for the football team at Alliance High School.

After he pleaded guilty to a reckless driving charge in 1995, he resigned from his extracurricular responsibilities.

In 1996, Walz and his wife, Gwen, moved to Minnesota, where he was hired as a geography teacher at Mankato West High School. He also joined the football coaching staff, working as the linebackers coach and then as defensive coordinator for the Scarlets.

You posted he “gave up” his football coaching duties, anyone seeing that would assume he was done for good. But, he moved from Nebraska to Minnesota and understandably stopped coaching in Nebraska and started coaching in Minnesota!

Mind you, this was 28 years ago!!!!

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
img_3370-jpeg.8477447

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Walz, Sen. Tina Smith Use Bakery That Closed During His COVID Crackdown to ‘Own’ Vance

The media made a big deal about Republican VP candidate Sen. JD Vance ordering doughnuts at a Georgia bakery.

Democratic VP candidate Gov. Tim Walz pounced, claiming he can easily order doughnuts.

Minnesota Sen. Tina Smith also pounced with a photo of her and Walz in front of Daube’s Bakery in Rochester, MN.

Well, Daube’s Bakery closed its last storefront shop in 2020 during Walz’s draconian COVID policies.

The bakery didn’t confirm it closed because of the COVID policies, but it doesn’t look good, you know?

However, I found this comment:

The bakery still does online orders.

Walz implemented some of the worst COVID policies that only loosened up a tad in 2021. From Reason:

And though Walz instructed police to merely issue citations to people caught violating stay-at-home orders—which is still bad enough—he also maintained the right, via executive order, to issue $1,000 fines and send violators to jail for 90 days. His government maintained that private, indoor gatherings should be limited to 10 people. Outdoor gatherings were arbitrarily capped at 25 people. On July 23, 2020, Walz declared a statewide mask mandate for most indoor spaces and even some outdoor spaces.
“If we can get a 90 to 95% compliance, which we’ve seen the science shows, we can reduce the infection rates dramatically, which slows that spread and breaks that chain,” Walz said at the time. “This is the way, the cheapest, the most effective way for us to open up our businesses, for us to get our kids back in school, for us to keep our grandparents healthy and for us to get back that life that we all miss so much.”
What followed was the implementation of one of the stupidest COVID-19 rules: Diners at restaurants had to wear masks while walking to their table and moving about the establishment but were allowed to go maskless as long as they were eating and drinking.
Later, in November and December of 2020, Walz issued and extended orders for restaurants, gyms, and other businesses to shut down. This included outdoor dining service for eating establishments. Over 150 businesses formed the Reopen Minnesota Coalition and urged the governor to relent, but Walz was unmoved.
By the spring of 2021, vaccines were widely available for the most at-risk groups, and people who wanted to protect themselves from the risk of severe disease and death were able to exercise that option. It was only at this point that Walz partly relented and allowed widespread reopening; however, he kept capacity limits in place for many businesses.

Walz’s tyranny led to the closure of too many small businesses.

His administration even jailed one grandmother because she had the nerve to reopen her business.

Ramp Guy

Walz, Sen. Tina Smith Use Bakery That Closed During His COVID Crackdown to ‘Own’ Vance

The media made a big deal about Republican VP candidate Sen. JD Vance ordering doughnuts at a Georgia bakery.

Democratic VP candidate Gov. Tim Walz pounced, claiming he can easily order doughnuts.

Minnesota Sen. Tina Smith also pounced with a photo of her and Walz in front of Daube’s Bakery in Rochester, MN.

Well, Daube’s Bakery closed its last storefront shop in 2020 during Walz’s draconian COVID policies.

The bakery didn’t confirm it closed because of the COVID policies, but it doesn’t look good, you know?

However, I found this comment:

The bakery still does online orders.

Walz implemented some of the worst COVID policies that only loosened up a tad in 2021. From Reason:

Walz’s tyranny led to the closure of too many small businesses.

His administration even jailed one grandmother because she had the nerve to reopen her business.
That is all they have is this fake crap, a bakery that has been closed for 3-4 years. That is as fake as their policies. I'm surprise that Walz didn't request a donut shaped like a tampon.

SamSpade

I am still bewildered beyond anything that the Left promotes Walz as some sort of symbol of "masculinty". I can't even guess where they are getting it. About the only thing I can possibly connect is that he served in the Army National Guard. He was an assistant football coach although he resigned after his DWI arrest (not fired, as widely claimed). Nothing in his speech, walk, words or the looney "jazz hands" waving however says "masculine" to me.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
He was an assistant football coach although he resigned after his DWI arrest (not fired, as widely claimed).

:nono:

ChopedOffMyNutz ... will run along and tell you he coached until 2022 ....

1995 DUI and Resigns From Coaching in Nebraska
1996 Moves to Minnesota starts coaching again for a new school

I am still bewildered beyond anything that the Left promotes Walz as some sort of symbol of "masculinty". I can't even guess where they are getting it.

I see an Authoritarian Beta Cuck ....

SamSpade

ChopedOffMyNutz ... will run along and tell you he coached until 2022 ....
Splitting hairs - I will say I worked at my present job for 35 years when in fact, for two I worked somewhere else before returning.
I figure it's not worth clarifying.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Splitting hairs - I will say I worked at my present job for 35 years when in fact, for two I worked somewhere else before returning.
I figure it's not worth clarifying.
Same when I say that I worked at PAX for 30 years, when in fact, I went private sector for a year in the early 90s. :yay:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Tim Walz Got Caught Lying Again

"As recently as 2011, Tim Walz claimed in official biographies for his campaign and congressional office that he was on the verge of completing a doctorate in education, a decade after he enrolled in a doctorate program at St. Mary’s University of Minnesota in the small town of Winona," reports The Washington Free Beacon. "The university, however, told the Washington Free Beacon that its last records indicating Walz was an active student are dated to 2004."

"We can confirm that Governor Walz attended Saint Mary's from 2001-2004 in our doctorate level Ed.D. program," Ashly Bissen, the communications director for St. Mary’s University, told the Free Beacon. "He did not complete the degree program."

"Governor Walz was enrolled as part of a cohort doctoral program from 2001-2004 and has not taken classes at Saint Mary's since that time," Michelle Rovang, the school's vice president of communications, added.

Did that stop Walz from claiming for years that he "nearly finished with his doctorate at St. Mary's University in Winona, Minnesota," in his congressional biography? Nope.