Electric Car News

glhs837

Power with Control
Tesla walks away from 6 million in charging station incentives.

The point being that CA insists on features Tesla currently doesnt have, and wont ever add to its charging stations.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Tesla walks away from 6 million in charging station incentives.

The point being that CA insists on features Tesla currently doesnt have, and wont ever add to its charging stations.
It would be nice to be able to pay by card and not have to have an app, but I fully agree with their decision and reasoning.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Someone I know just bought one of these. That price tag! :faint:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I looked at the Ford Lightning on LP Fords lot while my truck was being serviced and a warranty repair being made.

The damn thing would cost almost twice what I spent on my 2020 XLT with the upgraded higher end features.

:faint:

No thanks.

Anything saved in Gas Money went to FORD and then some.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I looked at the Ford Lightning on LP Fords lot while my truck was being serviced and a warranty repair being made.

The damn thing would cost almost twice what I spent on my 2020 XLT with the upgraded higher end features.

:faint:

No thanks.

Anything saved in Gas Money went to FORD and then some.
It's was too expensive. Heck, my 2017 car only has 44k miles on it. 34k of those are my contribution since it had about 10k on it when I bought it.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Actually pretty close for an ICE truck replacement now. Decided to invest a few $$ into my GMC and keep it a lot longer.

I've seen ads for the Lucid, and just rolled my eyes and glossed over them. But there are people that will buy a Bentley, why not a Lucid.

Won't be long before I have a Rolls Canardly.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Saw one of them Rivain trucks the other day in Chesapeake Ranch Estates. Must be a lot of rich people living in there nowadays.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
5738B294-D649-46A8-BC9C-D9C4D7578A5D.jpeg

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
You do seem to spend more time thinking about EVs than most EV owners. Sure you're not a closetted EV enthusiast? Show me on the doll where the bad EV touched you.
No chance in hell.

I’m a fan of real cars.

ECDB8992-DDA8-4F3F-A9EE-3465EE7EB9B6.jpeg

glhs837

Power with Control
No chance in hell.

I’m a fan of real cars.

View attachment 169524

This ones on my personal list of best looking cars. Here's the thing, they are all real cars. You can like both. Heck, you can even dislike one without it being a POS. I've never liked Camaros, nor many Mustangs after 68.

The one above, while being an awesome machine, isn't without flaws. Body rigidity of overcooked pasta, steering precision of a bumper car. Crash protection? Should have shoulder belts. Still, who gives an eff about all of that when you hit the go pedal and hang the hell on.

No sure why you seem to think that thinking EVs are good vehicles is incompatible with also admiring some ICE cars.

PeoplesElbow

How is the postal service going to charge all of them? Are they going to run a 100ft extension cord out the back?

Government construction takes a long time just to get under contract, repairs are longer. You can bet your ass they didn't think something through and these will sit unused for a long time until they figure out whatever it is they neglect.