Electric Car News

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Snicker snicker....Solomon's bridge closed until they can push a dead electric car off of it.
:lol: Seriously??

Maybe he'll gain enough regen rolling downhill to make it to the Solomon's Bio Center where there are free chargers. Or one by the library in the strip mall.

glhs837

Power with Control
Electric.
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I was sitting in that traffic. I was about to turn around, but pulled up the traffic cam and saw it starting to move. I really didn't want to take the long way around to go to the Ranch Club!

glhs837

Power with Control

Tesla owners can change their software update preferences in an options menu on their vehicle's touchscreen, selecting between "ADVANCED" or "STANDARD." The "ADVANCED" option will enable automatic software updates whenever they become available. Updates cannot be canceled once they have started.

Wait, so they selected auto updates and are suing because of what auto updates do? I remember a lady who sued GM back in the day becuase she was injured in the crash. Wasn't wearing seatbelts, she assumed with airbags you didn't need them. Took two appeals before it was tossed.

Tesla will be taking back approximately 1,104,622 vehicles to address alleged widespread safety risks. The recall process is slated to begin on May 29.

That statement is blatantly false. They wont be "taking back" a single vehicle. Stuff like this is why you simply cant trust Fox on EV news. They will simply lie about easily verifiable facts. Every single vehicle will be "fixed" via an over the air update.

And the "fix"? Its literally adds a warning noise when you go WOT for more than a second or two. It doesnt cut the throttle, just makes a noise and puts up a warning that you have the friken accelerator pedal all the way down. That's it. Seems the Chinee authorities think that one pedal driving increases the odds of hitting the brake instead of the gas. Even though millions of people do it without issue every day.

phreddyp

Wait, so they selected auto updates and are suing because of what auto updates do? I remember a lady who sued GM back in the day becuase she was injured in the crash. Wasn't wearing seatbelts, she assumed with airbags you didn't need them. Took two appeals before it was tossed.

That statement is blatantly false. They wont be "taking back" a single vehicle. Stuff like this is why you simply cant trust Fox on EV news. They will simply lie about easily verifiable facts. Every single vehicle will be "fixed" via an over the air update.

And the "fix"? Its literally adds a warning noise when you go WOT for more than a second or two. It doesnt cut the throttle, just makes a noise and puts up a warning that you have the friken accelerator pedal all the way down. That's it. Seems the Chinee authorities think that one pedal driving increases the odds of hitting the brake instead of the gas. Even though millions of people do it without issue every day.
Give it up bro they are still junk, problems are not even close to being solved.

glhs837

Power with Control
Give it up bro they are still junk, problems are not even close to being solved.

Yet sales are up and people don want to switch back. :)

For those wondering, heres the source on the bridge car. Funny, not sure why we would blame the car when its the owners job to ensure it has enough charge to get to the destination. Every EV in the world tells you how much charge you have. And how far you can get with it. If the change in slope was enough to kill it, that driver was an idiot. That would be like having your fuel light blinking and deciding to get on the bridge.