Electric Car News

glhs837

Power with Control
But they NEVER have their own opinion, just what they are taught to say or repeat what they hear!

Sorry that has happened to you :) I recommend research and thinking about what you find out. Please, feel free to present facts I'm unaware of. I'm willing to change my mind when presented with facts. Verifiable ones, memes wont do.

Or, just keep screaming Junk! at any idea you disagree with. It works so well for the left, after all.

Raise your hand if you do NOT believe in addition to the ever growing cost per wattage increases due to demand, will be increases in fees and taxes on electricity in leaps and bounds exponentially as we are forced into replacing more and more gas powered things into rechargeable equivalents..

Show of hands? Anyone?

glhs837

Power with Control
Raise your hand if you do NOT believe in addition to the ever growing cost per wattage increases due to demand, will be increases in fees and taxes on electricity in leaps and bounds exponentially as we are forced into replacing more and more gas powered things into rechargeable equivalents..

Show of hands? Anyone?

I agree with which is why mandated adoption is a bad idea.

phreddyp

Sorry that has happened to you :) I recommend research and thinking about what you find out. Please, feel free to present facts I'm unaware of. I'm willing to change my mind when presented with facts. Verifiable ones, memes wont do.

Or, just keep screaming Junk! at any idea you disagree with. It works so well for the left, after all.
No one will ever change your mind, which is a blessing for you as you have little to spare. You have swallowed the story line for EV's hook, line and sinker!

glhs837

Power with Control
Tesla bills customer $21000 for driving through the rain while they're still in warranty 🤦

Hmm, what's more likely, that rain damaged the car, or that these people ran it through some deep water and don't want to foot the bill?

glhs837

Power with Control
Tesla bills customer $21000 for driving through the rain while they're still in warranty 🤦

Yeah, seems that there was record flooding in Scotland about that time. Hundreds of thousands of Teslas living in places with worse rain than Scotland. Yet we've not seen other cases of rain causing this. Hmmm.

phreddyp

Yeah, seems that there was record flooding in Scotland about that time. Hundreds of thousands of Teslas living in places with worse rain than Scotland. Yet we've not seen other cases of rain causing this. Hmmm.
Wondering when you were gonna show polly, knew it wouldn't be long!

phreddyp

Funny, I learned years ago that when the other person in a debate starts calling you names, it means they ran out of actual points to me. :)
Good, there are no more points to make.
You believe in a not ready for prime time tech.
And swallowed the manufacturers narrative hook line and sinker.

In other words just a parrot.
Pretty simple.
Want a cracker?

glhs837

Power with Control
Good, there are no more points to make.
You believe in a not ready for prime time tech.
And swallowed the manufacturers narrative hook line and sinker.

In other words just a parrot.
Pretty simple.
Want a cracker?

If you ever want to talk facts instead of memes, you know where to find me :)

glhs837

Power with Control
Talking to parrots is never a productive conversation,
Yet here you are :)
good boy GIF by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment

phreddyp

Just read an article in the WSJ about FORD and Hyundai sweetening their rebates on EV's due to lagging sales.
In other news Stellantis is offering a Ram Pickup with a generator to operate the EV when the battery is drained, sounds like they are going back in time to when Diesel electric locomotives made the cut!

Polly will be out shortly with her rebuttal!