Emergency Vet???

mAlice

professional daydreamer
FireLadie said:
Yeah, you're probably right.

I don't take constructive criticism well and need to learn to ignore people who give it in forum formats.

You may have the last word.

FireLadie

Ponytail said:
You remind me an AWEFUL lot of my co-worker here. :wah: :drama: :lalala:

Well, honestly..

When people come to me with their problems I listen, encourage and give constructive help.

for example.. instead of "read a book" I might say something like... well, maybe until you do find a vet in the area you could get a book on emergency animal care to use as future reference...

which is a good idea that I'm going to do.

do you see the subtle difference and how one might be better recieved over the other?

Ponytail

FireLadie said:
Well, honestly..

When people come to me with their problems I listen, encourage and give constructive help.

for example.. instead of "read a book" I might say something like... well, maybe until you do find a vet in the area you could get a book on emergency animal care to use as future reference...

which is a good idea that I'm going to do.

do you see the subtle difference and how one might be better recieved over the other?

:dead:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
FireLadie said:
But he's a guy. Guys don't use that many words.

FireLadie

elaine said:
Anything that causes a headache cannot possibly be good for one.

true, true...

mmm... we'll have to find something that will take away the headache when you're nice to people so you can do it more often ;)

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Did you try calling Southern Maryland Veterinary Referral Center? They are open 24 hours/365 days a year and will point you to a vet when you need one. Phone # 301-638-0988.