Erasing history...

black dog

Free America
AND the violence is chicago is not a taboo subject, its in the news all the time

That's interesting, I live about 2 hours from Chicago and the only time it's in the news here is when 6 to 10 are shot or killed in a day, and that will be a quick blip and nothing more. Folks out here couldn't care less about murders in Chicago.

black dog

Free America

That's as funny as the " Ten Point Coalition " in a few neighborhoods on Indys east side of town. The problems just move a few blocks away, and come back when the nightly security teams go somewhere else.

Midnightrider

That's interesting, I live about 2 hours from Chicago and the only time it's in the news here is when 6 to 10 are shot or killed in a day, and that will be a quick blip and nothing more. Folks out here couldn't care less about murders in Chicago.

That's kind if the opposite if bein a taboo subject isn't it?

Rev. Michael Pfleger, a Chicago priest, organized the memorial. Hmmmmm....a white Roman Catholic Priest.
Where were reverends............?
Racist much? Those were just the first two I came to in my search.
That's as funny as the " Ten Point Coalition " in a few neighborhoods on Indys east side of town. The problems just move a few blocks away, and come back when the nightly security teams go somewhere else.

Ok, so we have gone from 'taboo', to 'no one is talking about it', to 'no blacks are doing anything about it', to 'they are doing something about it but it just chases the problem somewhere else'. That was a fun distraction from the topic at hand....

Restitution

Actually, the question that was posed is as follows...

Why does the community wish to be up in arms about a statue that does nothing but sit there harming no one YET, they refuse to do any real problem solving about the black-on-black crime in Chicago that is actually harming their community? :tap:

And before you say it is different cities... let me rebut with the unification of persons around the country for Ferguson, Freddy Grey, the many cop killings, etc.

Basically, when it comes down to it.... its easier to point the finger at someone else and shout than it is to look in the mirror and fix your own problems.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Ok, so we have gone from 'taboo', to 'no one is talking about it', to 'no blacks are doing anything about it', to 'they are doing something about it but it just chases the problem somewhere else'. ...

Awesome. Superb summary, Mo. Didn't think you had it in you.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Why does the community wish to be up in arms about a statue that does nothing but sit there harming no one YET, they refuse to do any real problem solving about the black-on-black crime in Chicago that is actually harming their community?.

Mo can't/won't answer that.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Racist much? Those were just the first two I came to in my search.

Ok, so we have gone from 'taboo', to 'no one is talking about it', to 'no blacks are doing anything about it', to 'they are doing something about it but it just chases the problem somewhere else'. That was a fun distraction from the topic at hand....

No, not racist. Just pointing out that Blacks don't give a flying "F" about the thousands of young black men killed every year. You posted to links to the same March. If by pointing out the fact the march was organized by a white Roman Catholic priest is racist then tattoo the big R on my forehead.
Why aren't the black mayors of these cities organizing marches?
Why aren't the black congressmen representing these districts organizing marches?
Why are the black pastors who have churches in these cities organizing marches?
Why aren't the so called black leaders organizing marches?
Why isn't Black Lives Matter organizing marches?

......and you call me racist....F.ck you!

Midnightrider

No, not racist. Just pointing out that Blacks don't give a flying "F" about the thousands of young black men killed every year. You posted to links to the same March. If by pointing out the fact the march was organized by a white Roman Catholic priest is racist then tattoo the big R on my forehead.
Why aren't the black mayors of these cities organizing marches?
Why aren't the black congressmen representing these districts organizing marches?
Why are the black pastors who have churches in these cities organizing marches?
Why aren't the so called black leaders organizing marches?
Why isn't Black Lives Matter organizing marches?

......and you call me racist....F.ck you!
Which tattoo shop do you want to meet at? I'll pay

Why does the community wish to be up in arms about a statue that does nothing but sit there harming no one YET, they refuse to do any real problem solving about the black-on-black crime in Chicago that is actually harming their community? :tap:

And before you say it is different cities... let me rebut with the unification of persons around the country for Ferguson, Freddy Grey, the many cop killings, etc.

Basically, when it comes down to it.... its easier to point the finger at someone else and shout than it is to look in the mirror and fix your own problems.

That actually wasn't the question, but the answer is simple. They are two separate issues. There is no evidence that the people who want these statues removed are not also apauled by the murder rate in Chicago. It's like asking why you are bitching about people in NO choosing to take down a monument to bigotry while there is a huge heroine epidemic in your own county and you choose to do nothing about it.

Restitution

That actually wasn't the question, but the answer is simple. They are two separate issues. There is no evidence that the people who want these statues removed are not also apauled by the murder rate in Chicago. It's like asking why you are bitching about people in NO choosing to take down a monument to bigotry while there is a huge heroine epidemic in your own county and you choose to do nothing about it.

And here I thought you couldn't possibly be any more naive. Please, please tell me you do not seriously buy in to this lame excuse of an explanation.

I see it more like someone complaining about their neighbor always putting up a PETA sign in their front yard meanwhile, their kid is torturing animals in their backyard every day and doing nothing about it! Its hypocritical.

Deal with your own... more important problems first. Then, come talk to me about the extranious BS!

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It's like asking why you are bitching about people in NO choosing to take down a monument to bigotry while there is a huge heroine epidemic in your own county and you choose to do nothing about it.

You fawking brain dead moron...how many times does your nose have to be rubbed into the simple fact that a super majority opposed removing the monuments? Do you even breath without assistance?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Which tattoo shop do you want to meet at? I'll pay
E
I've done more for poor Black families in Maryland than any of the aforementioned groups....I can be called a lot of things ...racist is not one of them.

Answer my questions Sh!t for brains.....

Last edited:

PeoplesElbow

You fawking brain dead moron...how many times does your nose have to be rubbed into the simple fact that a super majority opposed removing the monuments? Do you even breath without assistance?

I would say that a super majority doesn't even know who the monuments are for or even care. A handful of people want them removed, a handful of people want them to stay.

I have always considered WWII and the Revolutionary war more important than our Civil war and there are far more monuments dedicated to the Civil war.

Midnightrider

I've done more for poor Black families in Maryland than any of the aforementioned groups....I can be called a lot of things ...racist is not one of them.

Answer my questions Sh!t for brains.....
And I bet you have a lot of black friends too :killingme

I would say that a super majority doesn't even know who the monuments are for or even care. A handful of people want them removed, a handful of people want them to stay.

I have always considered WWII and the Revolutionary war more important than our Civil war and there are far more monuments dedicated to the Civil war.
These idiots don't even know what the monuments in question are, they are just OUTRAGED. The same people would be screaming and crying about racism if BLM wanted a monument to travon or 'I can't breath'. Gillitard would be calling on his buddies to take up arms