Excellent local restaurants

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Well yeah, so can I...especially with venison, but sometimes I want to go and sit at a table, enjoy a beer and conversation with my wife while someone waits on us.

So, I ask again, besides Outback...who has a good steak in this area?

Would maybe hit Jaspers if I'm driving through, but won't go that far just for a steak.

I said Japsers because I'm in Calvert. No clue what in St. Mary's or Charles. Best steak I've ever had was at Lewnes in Annapolis.

Well yeah, so can I...especially with venison, but sometimes I want to go and sit at a table, enjoy a beer and conversation with my wife while someone waits on us.

Would maybe hit Jaspers if I'm driving through, but won't go that far just for a steak.

I don't care for the steak anywhere around here, I'll make my own. If I'm in range, there are a few places in Annapolis and DC that I'd go, but my favorite is the Aberdeen Barn in Charlotsville VA. Best prime rib ever.. :drool:

Sorry, not local, but that's my opinion on that!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

You can get a good steak at Lenny's and Ruddy Duck. I'm sure there are other places and I'll post if I think of them.

Adam's Rib in PrFred has a good steak.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Honestly, I don't know why anyone goes to Outback, Applebee's or CIP when we have so many excellent non-chain restaurants around here to choose from.

That's all - just wanted to lodge my complaint. :cheers:

I love Outback!! Their petite sirloin with steamed veggies is sooooo good! CIP has a great chicken satay! :drool:

bobbyb

Szechuan Garden, Waldorf by Sears Auto Store, best Chinese I've had in SOMD. We got take out tonight and it was really great. General Tso and Sweet and Sour Chicken. Not cheep $24 for both meals but got way more that we could eat in one meal.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Ruddy Duck
Thai Inter
Sake
Evans
Lenny's
Vera's
Saphron
Stoney's and the Pier
Bollywood Masala
Seabreeze

Those are the ones I always want to go to, but I like Ltown Pub, Clarke's and others as well.

Not one of them cooks an English Cut Prime Rib as good as Outbacks..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Best ribs in SoMd. :drool:

I know its a chain but so is Outback, I think Texas Roadhouse in LaPlata has the best steaks, better then Outback IMO.

Best Rib's I've had yet is Smokey Joe's bar none..

Best Baby Backs, Best Beef Ribs.. I have caught them once on a bad day, but out of the 30 or so times I've gotten ribs there 29 times they have been AWESOME!!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Rt 235 N, across from the Wyle/Hair It Is buildings (Exploration? Can't remember...) They have very good BBQ in general :yay: Much better than the place in Callaway, if you ask me.

Their okay, but if I really want barbecue, Randy's ribs is the place to go.