Famous People from SOMD

Erin

Lived here

Originally posted by jazz lady
A lot of the astronauts lived here while going through the Navy Test Pilot School.

My hubby read a book by Pete Conrad, "The right stuff," it's about the first astronauts, and it named a few that were here for TPS.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Re: Re: Re: Re: Toxic

Originally posted by jazz lady
So sorry...

:razz:
:confused: That gives me a link to amazon.com home page.

And I wasn't criticizing you, what you said about Clancy was completely different from what Sam said, I was just pointing out that Toxic missed it twice.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Re: Lived here

Originally posted by Erin
My hubby read a book by Pete Conrad, "The right stuff," it's about the first astronauts, and it named a few that were here for TPS.

"The Right Stuff" written by Tom Wolfe, great book..He also wrote "The Electrice Kool-Aid Acid Tests" about Ken Kesey(another author) which is fantastic also.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Toxic

Originally posted by Dymphna
:confused: That gives me a link to amazon.com home page.

And I wasn't criticizing you, what you said about Clancy was completely different from what Sam said, I was just pointing out that Toxic missed it twice.

It was a link to a wav file (Steve Martin's "Excuuuuuuuuuuuse Me") which works on my machine but obviously NOT yours. :confused:

Just giving you a hard time since you haven't been around much. :huggy:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by kwillia
This was supposed to be a forum secret, but "Otter" is famous.... see if you can recognize who he really is... here he is with Chasey and Rosered...:yay:
mdf563993.jpg
:lmao:

J

justhangn

This was supposed to be a forum secret, but "Otter" is famous.... see if you can recognize who he really is... here he is with Chasey and Rosered...:yay:
mdf563993.jpg

Why did he take off his wedding ring?? :yikes:

Otter

Nothing to see here
That was years ago, had great taste, didn't I? :biggrin:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by otter
That was years ago, had great taste, didn't I? :biggrin:

You also have naughty hands that look like they were about to grab some fabulous fun flesh.

Toxick

Splat
Re: Re: Re: Toxic

Originally posted by Dymphna
And Jazz wasn't the first to mention it in this thread either. The very first reply to this thread was:

I already said I was wrong.

Is there something else that you want from me, by pointing that out, or do you just want me to feel stupid.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Re: Re: Re: Re: Toxic

Originally posted by Toxick
I already said I was wrong.

Is there something else that you want from me, by pointing that out, or do you just want me to feel stupid.
Nope, just trying to make you feel stupid :bubble:

:biggrin:

D

darkriver4362

That singer Christina Millian is from somewhere in Charles County, out toward Ironsides I think.