Father reports son to police...

As he very well should have done...:yay:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/11/2...intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obinsite

A central Ohio father has turned his son in to police after discovering the teenager had taken photos of neighborhood women from outside their bedroom windows.

The father of the 15-year-old boy said he was doing his son's laundry when he found a memory card with photos and videos of women around the Grandview Heights neighborhood near Columbus. He said the women were undressed in many of the photos.

The father said he confronted his son, who admitted to taking the photos through the windows of nearby homes. The father called the police and gave them the memory card.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I might not have involved the police. I may have taken him around to each of the women so he could tell them what he did and apologize.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Seeing that he is a minor, they humiliation factor should be greatly reduced for the teen and his family, but I agree with the dad. What son did was an egregious violation of those women's rights. Hopefully punk was set behind bars for a bit to understand future consequences.

Hopefully lesson learned, forever.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
that many women get undressed or dressed in front of their bedroom windows? in this day and age?

:lmao:

Well, it doesn't have to be a wide open curtains situation, or maybe the kid just likes wide women......

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
I might not have involved the police. I may have taken him around to each of the women so he could tell them what he did and apologize.

I think I would go this route, too. Oh, the horror of it all - can you just imagine?!!! I'd bet he'd never take another nekkid picture again for the rest of his life! :jet:

FollowTheMoney

That father just proved that he can never be trusted to protect his child. Call the police? Really? If a son of mine were to have done this, a simple father son beating with a stern warning on future behavior would have sufficed. A parent should never call the police on their child. NEVER. That shows nothing but a boot licking mentally towards the state. "See, I'm a good boy and turned on my own son." Yup, certain people are easily programmed.
As a matter of fact, I might even help the boy bury the body, if necessary.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I think I would go this route, too. Oh, the horror of it all - can you just imagine?!!! I'd bet he'd never take another nekkid picture again for the rest of his life! :jet:

But wouldn't the women want to call the cops after they were told what happened?

TPD

the poor dad
That father just proved that he can never be trusted to protect his child. Call the police? Really? If a son of mine were to have done this, a simple father son beating with a stern warning on future behavior would have sufficed. A parent should never call the police on their child. NEVER. That shows nothing but a boot licking mentally towards the state. "See, I'm a good boy and turned on my own son." Yup, certain people are easily programmed.

:yeahthat:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

I'm sure there is more to this story. I'm gonna bet that junior has shown other deviant behavior in the past. The dad was at his wits end with options. He figured getting busted would scare him straight.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
A parent should never call the police on their child. NEVER. That shows nothing but a boot licking mentally towards the state. "See, I'm a good boy and turned on my own son." Yup, certain people are easily programmed.
As a matter of fact, I might even help the boy bury the body, if necessary.

What you just said is that if your son killed someone, you would help him cover it up.

Yep, you are mental.

And I'm putting you on Ignore. I can't waste anymore braincells on your nonsense.

acommondisaster

I'm sure there is more to this story. I'm gonna bet that junior has shown other deviant behavior in the past. The dad was at his wits end with options. He figured getting busted would scare him straight.

I was thinking the exact same thing - there's more to this story. I think Dad's known for awhile that his son is on the wrong track. It's the reason he checked the memory card in the first place. Taking him around to all of the women is tantamount to calling the police, because I can guarantee you that at least one of them would make that phone call, and as a parent, I'd rather be the one to call than having one of the victims call and report it. I'd have done a couple of things first - called a lawyer and called a psychiatrist, but then there would definitely be a call to the police.