Favorite Forumite

Otter

Nothing to see here
Can't really say, 98% of the people here bring something to the table here, whether it makes me laff or think(..or drool). Hows that for a cop-out?? :lmao:

In IRL, enjoy Kwiilia, Pete, Jazz, Christy, Kwillia, Sharon, DoWhat, Steve, Pix, Chasey, Mary Catherine, Bres, Tex, Vrai, Larry..hell, enjoy em all, just can't remember everyone.

otter said:
Can't really say, 98% of the people here bring something to the table here, whether it makes me laff or think(..or drool). Hows that for a cop-out?? :lmao:

In IRL, enjoy Kwiilia, Pete, Jazz, Christy, Kwillia, Sharon, DoWhat, Kwillia, Steve, Pix, Chasey, Mary Catherine, Kwillia, Bres, Tex, Vrai, Larry..hell, enjoy em all, just can't remember everyone.

I've edited my original post again...:smoochy:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
otter said:

In IRL, enjoy Kwiilia, Pete, Jazz, Christy, Kwillia, Sharon, DoWhat, Steve, Pix, Chasey, Mary Catherine, Bres, Tex, Vrai, Larry..hell, enjoy em all, just can't remember everyone.

:popcorn:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
otter said:

IRL, you would enjoy me SOOOOOO much! :thewave:

Otter

Nothing to see here
virgovictoria said:
poor, poor Nomo.... :sniff:

:lmao: I've met Nomo once or twice IRL..luncheons and kinda hard to talk to everyone in 45 minutes..She probably gets more green from me(and kwillia) on her posts than I give anyone else anyone..:lmao:

Mary Catherine = Jabba