FBI Raiding Mar-a-Lago/Trump

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I have to wonder...how many of the FBI bristle under these types of memes...they are quietly enraged that their agency is completely compromised. In WWII, the head of the Abhwer (German Intelligence) was steadily sending info to Switzerland where it was intended to be passed off to the Brits. How many of those LIKE-MINDED patriots are hunkered down inside the FBI...making files, stashing info and leaking to similar patriots in the justice department who are waiting for the day to begin the purge of the corrupted leadership/members.
I don't disagree, but when do FBI employees stop going along with this nonsense? They can't blame the current administration, because they are government employees and they did nothing while Trump was President either.

StmarysCity79

I don't disagree, but when do FBI employees stop going along with this nonsense? They can't blame the current administration, because they are government employees and they did nothing while Trump was President either.

So you are mad that they did not follow Trumps orders to persecute political rivals while also complaining that now they are following orders and persecuting political rivals.

That seems pretty intellectually inconsistent.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
So you are mad that they did not follow Trumps orders to persecute political rivals while also complaining that now they are following orders and persecuting political rivals.

Well Hemi,

Since you are cool with it now, that makes you the one that is intellectually and morally bankrupt.

Get back to grooming.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
That might have been true, before the FBI and Justice lost ALL of their credibility. :lmao:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Gutfeld is right. Memes are supposed to be funny, and Libs/Progs don't know how to be funny.
o1ofeajfwog91.jpg

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Proof? :yawn:

StmarysCity79

Bann said:
"I don't disagree, but when do FBI employees stop going along with this nonsense? They can't blame the current administration, because they are government employees and they did nothing while Trump was President either."

Exactly what you said above. You wanted them to pledge a loyalty to Trump not to American citizens. Now you claim they are persecuting Trump at the direction of Biden.

So which is it? You want them loyal to the president or not?

Or to do their jobs regardless of what party holds power. As American citizens that is what we demand of our government. Not blind loyalty

Hijinx

This is not an administration and the Congress under democrat majority is not an American Congress.
They are both part of a criminal and power hungry cabal intent on either taking complete charge of America or destroying it. Making America great again is not in the immediate future. First we must save it from this cabal.